Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No fucking silence.

LMAO at every clown who changed their fucking avys because Pantheos thought he won.
:cheers:

I am unable to Stop my laugh just thinking what kind of avys Panther has to wear...not for one day...two week....3 months...but for whole fuckin years😂😂😂😂

Law would be like.... I was better off with Luffy than kidd...dude landed two finisher and BM tanked it:milaugh::milaugh:

Kat loses to Law in half a heart beat. Law would room Kat and slice Kat to pieces. Kidd would steamroll Katakuri. Kidd, if he had a brain, would capture Kat’s trident and use it against him. Kidd, if he had a brain, would use his magnetism to float, thus negating Kat’s awakening. Killer would be a better and more entertaining fight with Katakuri.
Killa?!

:risitavirus:

Don't compare Yamato to trash
:luffyswat:

Congrats guys :cheers:

This is officially the dumbest thread on the entire forum.

And coming from yours truly, this is real rock bottom.
This forum is a dumpster fire. I like clowning and memeing on some stuff from the chapters as much as everyone. But it's pretty telling when the so called writing experts and people who care about quality of the manga spend hours having childish arguments over who is stronger than who, without even mentioning the part in the spoilers that talks about Zunisha and Joyboy, That is HUGE.

I know right?

the same dude hailed mihawk as the wss and had him postpone vs vista
while shanks is clashing equally with vista's captain splitting the sky
and commands enough respect to end the entire war

oda's such a weird guy; so devoid of any logic.

:handsup:
Mihawk is a powerscaling anomaly. I couldn't give a shit about his feats Until I see him go all out.
I mean we all thought meme was gonna be fucking wild and then we get to her arc and all she is a screaming fat cunt with the durability and endurance to survive some of the Biggest op memes
Previous portrayal =/= to all out portrayal and that'll never change

Kat loses to Law in half a heart beat. Law would room Kat and slice Kat to pieces. Kidd would steamroll Katakuri. Kidd, if he had a brain, would capture Kat’s trident and use it against him. Kidd, if he had a brain, would use his magnetism to float, thus negating Kat’s awakening. Killer would be a better and more entertaining fight with Katakuri.
Kat turns all the metal kidd into moochi.

Law is a stalemate for kat

BM didn’t black out like actual KOd villains, she didn’t even acknowledge defeat. :finally:

You know what she did instead, she said “I ain’t gonna die this easily.”

Know who else said that?

Status
Not open for further replies.