Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was literally sent flying by Kid, to the point where she couldn’t call hera or defend herself
Because law interfered with her ability to use homies as stated in the spoilers. So again kidd did not get the last blow or the winning blow since both law and the fire demon kanjuro made and the bombs in onigashima will get the final blow
Post automatically merged:

She was literally sent flying by Kid, to the point where she couldn’t call hera or defend herself
Because law interfered with her ability to use homies as stated in the spoilers. So again kidd did not get the last blow or the winning blow since both law and the fire demon kanjuro made and the bombs in onigashima will get the final blow

Post automatically merged:

Oh so you mean she had to heal herself because Kid actually was whooping her ass?

you don’t say?

A training tool that forces ouy the strongest haki in the verse

:blush:

No one else gets a magic stick.

Anyone whith half a brain could wield Enma and get King's Haki.

Keep it away from Sanji or Nami, they'd instantly get ACoC
Welp law and kidd had magic fruits from since they were kidds that grant them power outside of what they can actually do so

So Let me get this straight.

We need Law to internal damage Big Mom. We need Law to provide the AP to open up hole in Onigashima to Wano. We need Law to save the island from bombs and roaming fire monster. We need Law to stop Big Mom from utilizing free life span heal. We need Law to eject Big Mom from the island.

What do we need Kid for again?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

No Kid is alright by me I'm trolling

Kind of
i'm glad i did not use pantheos avatar before this chapter :leohah:
YUGI BOY GOATED

So Let me get this straight.

We need Law to internal damage Big Mom. We need Law to provide the AP to open up hole in Onigashima to Wano. We need Law to save the island from bombs and roaming fire monster. We need Law to stop Big Mom from utilizing free life span heal. We need Law to eject Big Mom from the island.

What do we need Kid for again?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

No Kid is alright by me I'm trolling

Kind of

YUGI BOY GOATED
Pacing

What's your take on the reveal of Zuneshia being Joy Boy's nakama? I'm interested in what you think here.
:zorothink:
This one is interesting, cause now I feel like it definitely lends credence to who the Gorosei were talking about.

If Zunisha or Zou (for Zou Zou no Mi?) is the "other name", then it makes sense why they'd hide a living thing from that time, or it's DF name.

Idk, I'm still kinda confused by the whole thing

Mihawk is a powerscaling anomaly. I couldn't give a shit about his feats Until I see him go all out.
I mean we all thought meme was gonna be fucking wild and then we get to her arc and all she is a screaming fat cunt with the durability and endurance to survive some of the Biggest op memes
Previous portrayal =/= to all out portrayal and that'll never change
sure sure an anomaly .....
its simple the author decides the rules of this story and currently he has decided
law and kidd are the victors in the big mom battle
just as he did with luffy katakuri
just like mihawk being the wss when he has made his rival look much better and more significant in reality .

weird author that but its not my story .

Status
Not open for further replies.