Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His awakening was but everything else felt weird. I expected Law to be using ROOM to swap Kidd with debris to get out of the way of attacks or to sneak attack Linlin. To swap away the homies for a moment and make it easier for them to pressure her. It's not mandatory or anything but I feel like Law's fruit was underplayed at a basic level and that the fight would've been more interesting with it being used.
Honestly I think he was doing all of that but that it wasn't shown

A training tool that forces ouy the strongest haki in the verse

:blush:

No one else gets a magic stick.

Anyone whith half a brain could wield Enma and get King's Haki.

Keep it away from Sanji or Nami, they'd instantly get ACoC
Nami maybe, no one else from the Strawhats has the qualities of a King, Queen of the Okama is the best that Lanji can get. :handsup:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
This one is interesting, cause now I feel like it definitely lends credence to who the Gorosei were talking about.

If Zunisha or Zou (for Zou Zou no Mi?) is the "other name", then it makes sense why they'd hide a living thing from that time, or it's DF name.

Idk, I'm still kinda confused by the whole thing
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is the first time it's been said that Joy Boy wasn't just a solo figure. Before this, it was always just about Joy Boy himself and no one else. So saying that Zuneshia was Joy Boy's Nakama implies that Joy Boy was the captain of a pirate crew (Or something equivalent). This leads to the revelation that Zuneshia was alive during the void century and that he was a personal friend of the mysterious Joy Boy. And that same elephant is walking towards Wano right now.

Post-Wano just got that much juicier beyond what's happening in the outside world.
:hope:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is the first time it's been said that Joy Boy wasn't just a solo figure. Before this, it was always just about Joy Boy himself and no one else. So saying that Zuneshia was Joy Boy's Nakama implies that Joy Boy was the captain of a pirate crew (Or something equivalent). This leads to the revelation that Zuneshia was alive during the void century and that he was a personal friend of the mysterious Joy Boy. And that same elephant is walking towards Wano right now.

Post-Wano just got that much juicier beyond what's happening in the outside world.
This also alludes to momonosuke being the second coming of joy boy and not luffy and oden since his mom toki also came from the void century because of her fruit

Now that IS interesting lol. Sorry I just haven't had too much investment into getting the Joyboy stuff yet cause there's been so little, but yeah im curious to see what it all means in the end

Mihawk is a powerscaling anomaly. I couldn't give a shit about his feats Until I see him go all out.
I mean we all thought meme was gonna be fucking wild and then we get to her arc and all she is a screaming fat cunt with the durability and endurance to survive some of the Biggest op memes
Previous portrayal =/= to all out portrayal and that'll never change
This was mad funny 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.