Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Op Reddit is hyped because of the last line.
They think that we will get some lore…
Oh my sweet summer children, it’s like they don’t know Oda.
:ihaha:
really think about it

did this chapter drop any lore that we didn't already know? We knew that Zunisha was around since the void century and we knew she committed some crime. We didn't exactly know that she had ties to Joyboy, but that's not exactly something hard to guess, now is it. Joyboy is paralleled with Luffy who went everywhere and made friends with everyone, meaning Joyboy had ties to zunisha, the fishmen, the giants, ect. Woudn't even be surprised if Ryuma was joyboy's right hand.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Kidd is 90% going up to the rooftop. I'm near certain that he and maybe law will play role in Kaido's defeat. The people shitting on Kidd are just coping. His attacks are ~ Law. Linlin is Just that strong. Law looks visually impressive but Oda's intention is to make their attacks and contributions ~ to one another.

I agree, his attacks are visually lack luster but it's clear intellectual dishonesty to ignore that Oda has been showing that he and Law are ~ to one another.

I said before so many times . Big mom was brought wano for only one purpose . This arc only is between strawhat and beast pirates . Because of the SN issue , to mach somebody woth them , big mom came wano . Proof is easy only jack was not defeated those who are not strawhats . Because of zou motivation . Think what is the motivation of Law and Kid to beat Big Mom . nothing . Oda just tried to eliminate all supernovas this arc . I am sure he say himself why did he listen his editor and he added supernova shit into histiory . To get rid of this shit , this is not easy :)

Kidd is 90% going up to the rooftop. I'm near certain that he and maybe law will play role in Kaido's defeat. The people shitting on Kidd are just coping. His attacks are ~ Law. Linlin is Just that strong. Law looks visually impressive but Oda's intention is to make their attacks and contributions ~ to one another.

I agree, his attacks are visually lack luster but it's clear intellectual dishonesty to ignore that Oda has been showing that he and Law are ~ to one another.
Idk about Law but Kid is definitely getting another fight with Kaido to close out that character arc

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is the first time it's been said that Joy Boy wasn't just a solo figure. Before this, it was always just about Joy Boy himself and no one else. So saying that Zuneshia was Joy Boy's Nakama implies that Joy Boy was the captain of a pirate crew (Or something equivalent). This leads to the revelation that Zuneshia was alive during the void century and that he was a personal friend of the mysterious Joy Boy. And that same elephant is walking towards Wano right now.

Post-Wano just got that much juicier beyond what's happening in the outside world.
:hope:
It was predicted by many that momo could be joyboy like... I still doubt it... Like zunesha is not really a nakama but seems like a servant of Kozuki. It is possible that the kozuki head at that had zunesha under him who was a nakama of joyboy.. Making zunesha nakama too

@Ssg super suit coby

If this is the case then I'd be VERY curious as to what Luffy alludes to or is meant for, cause the whole thing with:

- Fishman Island's Poneglyph being about Joyboy apologizing to a past mermaid princesses

- And Roger not being able to live long enough for Shirahoshi to be born

Is interesting then cause I always thought it'd be Luffy. I would have expected this to be Luffy, but it would be interesting if this whole thing just turns out to be a Red Herring with Luffy

Then the big question is/becomes: what IS Luffy meant to do or represent?

Even pertaining to this is a coneection between momo and shirahoshi "both being able to call upon great creatures to assist them". Added with the fact that one is a mermaid while the other has a copy of a fish fish fruit that happens to have dragon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.