Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is Big Mom not cool at all, she is arguably the narratively worst handled character in the entire story.

Like fuck me, even a fucking bastard Saint Charloss was handled a million times better than this garbage.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Time for another 5-6 year One Piece break.
I’m not putting up with another Big Mom arc weekly.
Not only is Big Mom not cool at all, she is arguably the narratively worst handled character in the entire story.

Like fuck me, even a fucking bastard Saint Charloss was handled a million times better than this garbage.
Oda is marketing exclusively to the masochists in his audience. It's startling he decided Linlin would be the long lived Yonko.

Assign......... Its an ability I see Zoro heavily struggling heavily with. If Kidd assigns enough Metal Zoro will get overwhelmed, regardless if he can cut it or not. It'd be a more intense version of Neji's Fight Against Kidomaru, Difference being Kidd can actually manipulate what he's sending at Zoro and has railgun on top of that.

Advanced coc push

And tatsumaki clears whatever metal kidd tries to assign to zoro

Oda is marketing exclusively to the masochists in his audience. It's startling he decided Linlin would be the long lived Yonko.
Like here’s the thing right. I have no problem with the idea of a goofy yet scary Grandma that’s actually op as shit, this is OP right I have no problem with goofiness.

But the way Oda handled this character in the story is so fucking bad.

“O’Lin,” “mothering mode,” getting memed on by Jimbei, Robin, Queen, etc.

Why was she even in this arc????

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Off the top of my head, we have Izo's confrontation with CP0, Zoro's confrontation with the Grim Reaper, Raizo vs Fuku, Hiyori's confrontation with Orochi, and Kaido vs Luffy.

There's also the WG and Zuneshia coming to Wano and the BMI pirates who are potentially around Wano.

Anything else I'm missing here?
:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.