Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's annoying you in particular?
The borderline non-conclusion of this fight and the obvious return of Big Mom in future arcs, paired up with the absolutely terrible handling of her as a character in Wano has me seriously questioning Oda's competency as a writer.

Like straight up, if you remove Big Mom from this arc, not only does nothing change, it probably becomes better.

Like don't get me wrong, if Law and Kidd had won with the attack at the end of last week it would have been very questionable/inconsistent, but in all honesty, I think the implications of what we're getting this week for the rest of the story is even worse.

I want kids and law fans to answer this for me. If thilese bombs dont take bigmom exactly what stops her from healing flying back to onigashima using her homies? This is why gettting the job done is so damn important

It's funny seeing so many cope because they can't handle the idea of seeing Big Mom again in another arc.:hihihi:

Who knows maybe she really is knocked out and it will be confirmed later on, but for the time being it seems like Oda just wanted her to be removed from the battle while at the same time giving Kid and Law some sort of win.
The only "cope" is coming from you.

The "knock off the island" shit was already done and Oda easily could have drowned her. He wanted to give Law/Kid a real win. If he just wanted her out he would have let her drown.

I want kids and law fans to answer this for me. If thilese bombs dont take bigmom exactly what stops her from healing flying back to onigashima using her homies? This is why gettting the job done is so damn important
If Oda dropped a narration box giving us Kid and Law's victory that won't happen. Either she's out or if by chance she's still conscious, she'll probably just bail on kaido.

The borderline non-conclusion of this fight and the obvious return of Big Mom in future arcs, paired up with the absolutely terrible handling of her as a character in Wano has me seriously questioning Oda's competency as a writer.

Like straight up, if you remove Big Mom from this arc, not only does nothing change, it probably becomes better.

Like don't get me wrong, if Law and Kidd had won with the attack at the end of last week it would have been very questionable/inconsistent, but in all honesty, I think the implications of what we're getting this week for the rest of the story is even worse.
I agree with everything you say. I couldn't have said it any better

If Oda dropped a narration box giving us Kid and Law's victory that won't happen. Either she's out or if by chance she's still conscious, she'll probably just bail on kaido.
Which means nothing stops her from healing which also means she would have left while kid and law are in a position where they wouldn't be able to defend themselves meaning they still only survived at the mercy of bigmom?

I

Indigo

Yeah man...

This isn't going well

There is no "non conclusion". Oda straight up told you she is done. Thats what a narrator box is.

Status
Not open for further replies.