Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same people who called this Zoro's Dragon Slaying feat that parallels Ryuma and Oden are now backpedaling as it means he has an attack that rivals Togen Totsuka, which almost put Kaido down.

We're in a dilemma to choose b/w giving Zoro a Togen Totsuka level feat and ZKK:

The parallel hasn't happened yet since no one in the capital saw that.

- Momonosuke: "Yes! It's Joy Boy's nakama who committed a crime 800 years ago!!"

I wonder where Joyboy and Zunesha met, Elephants are land creatures who's habitat is land based, so they may not have met in the water.

Unless Zunesha is a DF or some form of transfiguration, 800 years ago there could have existed many different types of land animal species with the same size or greater, than Zunesha, like land animal versions of Sea Kings.

Can’t wait for post-Wano Luffy and All-Out Linlin to finally have that 1v1 smack down just as Luffy promised. :datas:

Kaido is where he learned ACoC. Linlin is where he will learn Awakening. :steef:

I

Indigo

- Momonosuke: "Yes! It's Joy Boy's nakama who committed a crime 800 years ago!!"

I wonder where Joyboy and Zunesha met, Elephants are land creatures who's habitat is land based, so they may not have met in the water.

Unless Zunesha is a DF or some form of transfiguration, 800 years ago there could have existed many different types of land animal species with the same size or greater, than Zunesha, like land animal versions of Sea Kings.
There's a theory Zunisha wasn't a huge Elephant then, but was given a Devil Fruit as punishment

I will ask the question again. Big mom is currently conscious. If these bombs dont take her out exactly what stops her from absorbing souls from the people in wano?
She finds out where Kaido’s Red Poneglyph is, takes it, then takes Kaido’s soul after he is defeated by Luffy.

Kaido’s soul >>>>> Wanokuni’s soul. That shit will go hard

Zunesha has super long legs btw, it isn't a typical elephant shape.

The borderline non-conclusion of this fight and the obvious return of Big Mom in future arcs, paired up with the absolutely terrible handling of her as a character in Wano has me seriously questioning Oda's competency as a writer.

Like straight up, if you remove Big Mom from this arc, not only does nothing change, it probably becomes better.

Like don't get me wrong, if Law and Kidd had won with the attack at the end of last week it would have been very questionable/inconsistent, but in all honesty, I think the implications of what we're getting this week for the rest of the story is even worse.
As someone who likes Big Mom, her being in this arc was horrible and the worst decision Oda made.

I thought Big Mom being in Wano would be cool and would add more tension and danger but nope nothing like that ever happened.

She was treated like a joke from the amnesia subplot to her falling asleep after Queen's attack, to Franky hitting her in the face, and finally Robin rolling her away.

She was also used as a plot device from using her to help free Luffy from the sumo match at Udon to knocking out Page One, then using her to nerf Ulti so that way Nami could defeat her, and now in this chapter she is used as a plot device again to help remove Kanjuro's drawing and those bombs.

Her fight against Kid and Law wasn't anything great either, most of the fight was off paneled and Oda never had Big Mom truly go all out during the fight.

Instead of bringing her to Wano, Oda should have just waited until Elbaf.

Unlike Wano at least Elbaf makes the most sense for her to be there, Big Mom and her crew has no connections to Wano and they just feel out of place being in this arc.

Big Mom was more enjoyable during the WCI arc and even though her food rampage was annoying during the second half of the arc, it's still way better than how she was treated during the Wano arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.