Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ask the question again. Big mom is currently conscious. If these bombs dont take her out exactly what stops her from absorbing souls from the people in wano?
Maybe look at pictures first to see if she's even mobile first lol. We don't even know the context of these scenes as it stands. We don't know "how" she attempts to steal souls, "how" Law stops her and "how" the she falls down with the Kazenbo/Bombs.

We don't know "how" she looks or her state of health. Nothing in redon's summary really describes any of this. Maybe she's fine, maybe she isn't. Maybe it's not even shown

BM performance as a yonko has me wondering why she hasnt fall before. You are telling me, two supernova that couldnt do squat to Kaido, can beat BM extreme diff? ah I think I see now... Oda nerfed BM. Shes supposed to be equal to Kaido right. :wellwell:

So BM falls, as I assume this route could happen, but O-linlin has her homies. (unless they cant help her, if shes ko'd) She is, the number 1 hyperactive knuckle head yonko, she coming back.

The point was it was stated this chapter that she was trying to use other people's life force to heal which law stopped. Now she is going to land in wano where the festival is going on where there are people she can take souls from to heal!!!
That's only if she is able, if the narration box means she is napping or otherwise incapacitated then she can't steal souls, if you are arguing that Kid and Law should go and check to stop her then the answer is they don't have the stamina left for that.

Now we getting somewhere. I would love that
This has been my hope since the very start of rooftop piece.

Expressed interest in taking Kaido’s red poneglyph.

Kaido’s speech about pirates betraying each other and him owing BM a lifelong debt.

It’s a set up. BM is safely out of the picture for Luffy to take a real W on Kaido, Law and Kidd get a technical W. This way BM can also further power up and make her a bigger threat once again.

A training tool that forces ouy the strongest haki in the verse

:blush:

No one else gets a magic stick.

Anyone whith half a brain could wield Enma and get King's Haki.

Keep it away from Sanji or Nami, they'd instantly get ACoC
how will sanji or nami get coc if they dont posses it ?
i think the fandom was done with this oden's haki shit

You realize BM wouldnt get defeated from explosion that size if she wasn't basically done already beforehand
Except that we have multiple quotes from Yamato indicating that if the bombs were to go off, no one, would survive. And if the explosion eclipses Onigashima in size then it was essentially an island+ level attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.