Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if we get both ZKK and O-lin before this arc ends

People are gonna call Oda complete trash

:strawhatock:
If Olin does happen does that mean one of Shanks commanders is going to be a hype tool for her?

Benn Beckmann: “you won’t get any of this booze you old hag!” - 2.3 bil bounty

Olin: “shut up insect and give me my Jack Daniels!” - proceeds to neg diff two-shot Benn.

:finally::usoprice:

I

Indigo

If Olin does happen does that mean one of Shanks commanders is going to be a hype tool for her?

Benn Beckmann: “you won’t get any of this booze you old hag!” - 2.3 bil bounty

Olin: “shut up insect and give me my Jack Daniels!” - proceeds to neg diff two-shot Benn.

:finally::usoprice:
No, remember she is weaker in O-Lin mode

Doesn't use Devil Fruits / Haki

Queen was fucking around with her

Ben Beckman should be able to deal with her

No, remember she is weaker in O-Lin mode

Doesn't use Devil Fruits / Haki

Queen was fucking around with her

Ben Beckman should be able to deal with her

That is what Chopper said about Olin: “she lost her memory so she might be weaker a pushover”

-Proceeds to two-shot a YC2

-Everyone: holy shit this is the real deal, run!
:chopoff::doffytroll:

Oda basically saying we don’t do that weak bs shit here

I

Indigo

That is what Chopper said about Olin: “she lost her memory so she might be weaker a pushover”

-Proceeds to two-shot a YC2

-Everyone: holy shit this is the real deal, run!

:chopoff::doffytroll:
Yeah, and she in full control of her powers before being O-Lin got neg diffed by King, with her crew alongside her

so if you consider Law and Kid sending her down the whole a W, King also got a W

and people say King is the weakest YC1 now, so Ben Beckman should be able to deal with her

I think O-lin mode is done and we are getting Mother Caramel mode.

But srsly, Big Meme is not done yet and I like the route Oda went, although she could have gotten more impact in Wano. But if you think about it, what events pre-Onigashima do even had an impact?

Yeah, and she in full control of her powers before being O-Lin got neg diffed by King, with her crew alongside her

so if you consider Law and Kid sending her down the whole a W, King also got a W

and people say King is the weakest YC1 now, so Ben Beckman should be able to deal with her
And then we saw King Queen and Jack playing personal butler to a seastone-chained BM afterwards so what does that tell you about 3 Calamities relative to BM? :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.