Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish but that's like saying Akainu was defeated and gone when Whitebeard punched him to the ground

Big Mom will stand up again (after Kaido is defeated)

but I do wonder about her memory

bet is still on until the end of wano
Yes, she will wake up as Olin, like I stated. But the fight is over, she got the defeated box from the narrator. :suresure:

But it's OK, stick around to see ZKK with the rest of us. :steef:

Im glad I don't care about any of this shit. It's just entertaining when you remove all powerscaling nonsense from the picture.
Power scaling is fine as a hobby, but people take that shit WAY too seriously.

This was a really well done twist and was a really satisfiying way to conclude the bomb plot line and big mum fight.

I'm glad the bombs actually did go off as opposed to just getting destroyed. I guess I just like the idea of seeing eye candy. Either way, it felt like its something that naturally led into each other.

The borderline non-conclusion of this fight and the obvious return of Big Mom in future arcs, paired up with the absolutely terrible handling of her as a character in Wano has me seriously questioning Oda's competency as a writer.

Like straight up, if you remove Big Mom from this arc, not only does nothing change, it probably becomes better.

Like don't get me wrong, if Law and Kidd had won with the attack at the end of last week it would have been very questionable/inconsistent, but in all honesty, I think the implications of what we're getting this week for the rest of the story is even worse.
he was too much of a coward to give kaido a true 3 v1, law luffy kid vs kaido, so this was his solution. it's a serviceable one, but an inferior choice to the obviously much more satisfying route of having them defeat kaido

Yes, she will wake up as Olin, like I stated. But the fight is over, she got the defeated box from the narrator. :suresure:

But it's OK, stick around to see ZKK with the rest of us. :steef:
our bet was about Big Mom going down as a Yonko as I recall ...:kuzanshut:
so when she will stand up again in no way that's a lose ... yet I didn't expect Law to shine this good :)

if Big Mom lost her memory I will take my L heads on :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.