Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk this part seems like she's kinda fucked:

Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.
- We see a huge explosion in the hole. Narrator proclaims Law and Kid winners of the battle.

Call it cheap. Call it unearned. They win the fight as pirates. I also have a feeling it's playing our something like this, save for the fact that she's not unconscious (who knows if she can move or not):

So really, this might not be as bad as people make it out to be.

Damn you sure got us, if only One Piece was known for addressing multiple plotlines in one arc we would have some way to refute your perfect logic.
My "perfect logic" is that Kaido/BM are done and so is their Yonko status. Law/Kid said it, editors said it. The entire narrative is built on that.

To be honest Big Mom's Elbaf "plotline" could easily be solved by involving Kata in that arc, with BM's defeat he might become the next captain like it was said earlier.

I don't see BM being the big focus of that arc, more like a sidefocus hence don't see Big Mom being needed for that arc, let alone as a villain of Elbaf.

People are getting confused with the order of the events here

Big Mom is already having her flashback crying about how she wants to know what the One Piece is even before the explosion happens

This indicates she had accepted her loss to Kid/Law anyway

The explosion isn't here to defeat her, it's either here to here to kill her or turn her into O-Lin
Post automatically merged:

This is what coby gonna be packing next time we see him
Preskip cp9 had 6/7 of these things :giogio:

LMAO bigmom getting finish by explosives and some fire drawing sht, :suresure:

not a good way to go specially from a yonko thatwas hype to have indestructible body,

the scabbards took an explosive way better than big meme.:milaugh:

My "perfect logic" is that Kaido/BM are done and so is their Yonko status. Law/Kid said it, editors said it. The entire narrative is built on that.
Big Mom could be stripped of her title, be paralyzed and hooked on life support but she will still have some further role in the story, it's not going to be major but some Caesar tier side plotline.

Big Mom could be stripped of her title, be paralyzed and hooked on life support but she will still have some further role in the story, it's not going to be major but some Caesar tier side plotline.
Yes, Big Mom could be defeated, amputated, decapitated, lost her title, her power, but she could still come back to Elbaf. Yes.

- Big Mom manages to withstand Kid's attack. Then she tries to take lifespans from all those around her. But Law stops her.
- Kid keeps shooting Big Mom until the floor collapse. Big Mom falls down through the armory, taking Kazenbou and all the bombs along with her.
- As Big Mom falls down through the bottom of Onigashima, she thinks about Roger. "Why didn't you just say it before you die, Roger!? What exactly is One Piece and where is it!?"
- Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.
@Pantheos :kidwat::kidwat::kidwat::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:

Too bad i was out early yesterday...
Anyway @Giggio @Akai2 @PizzaBread @Kejon and everyone else from #1039memenotdownyet it's time to choose a new avi for our good friend:pepelit::pepapoo:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.