Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
wb & kaido & shanks
As I thought. People laughed at me for this. I always told everyone that Kaido and Big Mom will be rusty as fuck and overhyped as for the One Piece world standards. They settled on their thrones long time ago. Despite Shanks not fighting top tiers every weekend too he is at least somewhat active.

Even with sick WB alive the scale was clear.

Around MF tier:
1. Shanks.
2. Kaido.
3. Whitebeard.
4. Lin Lin.
5. BB I guess?

Currently:
1. Shanks.
2. Kaido.
3. Big Mom.
4. BB ( although this will change once he gets feats. ).

It's good you're sticking with Kidd but you should just go full Killer tbh. He's got better feats
Still don't understand what's up with the Kidd slander this week.
You didn't even see the panels and you (and a lot of others) are already jumping to conclusions.
I guess it's cause of the avi Pantheos made you wear.

Killer is always Goated btw.
Post automatically merged:

Besides awakening that he needs a co-op friend to perform. What does Kidd have above Sanji?
Everything that's not speed

As I thought. People laughed at me for this. I always told everyone that Kaido and Big Mom will be rusty as fuck and overhyped as for the One Piece world standards. They settled on their thrones long time ago. Despite Shanks not fighting top tiers every weekend too he is at least somewhat active.

Even with sick WB alive the scale was clear.

Around MF tier:
1. Shanks.
2. Kaido.
3. Whitebeard.
4. Lin Lin.
5. BB I guess?

Currently:
1. Shanks.
2. Kaido.
3. Big Mom.
4. BB ( although this will change once he gets feats. ).
I don't expect much from Shanks:myman:
1_bb
2_wb
3_kaido
4_bm
5_shanks

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How strong is the elbaf army?
:choppawhat:
They will be overhyped as fuck. I don't see them being as strong as Fat Bitch imagined them to be. Dory and Brogy were considered to be elite dogs amongst their ranks and they got bodied by some fucking girl and candle man pre ts.

They will be just a bigger version of every other fodder. So a bit stronger but not to some unimaginable extent. Tho I hope at least Loki or whatever his name was would be at least YC level to not put them into shame.

Ps.
I also think that the reason Big Mom didn't approach Elbaf after Lola fiasco is because Shanks made them his allies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't expect much from Shanks:myman:
1_bb
2_wb
3_kaido
4_bm
5_shanks
Scaling WB is hard because of his sickness tho I still think even if he wasn't sick in Extreme diff it would go to Shanks. Shanks is at his prime I guess?

They will be overhyped as fuck. I don't see them being as strong as Fat Bitch imagined them to be. Dory and Brogy were considered to be elite dogs amongst their ranks and they got bodied by some fucking girl and candle man pre ts.

They will be just a bigger version of every other fodder. So a bit stronger but not to some unimaginable extent. Tho I hope at least Loki or whatever his name was would be at least YC level to not put them into shame.

Ps.
I also think that the reason Big Mom didn't approach Elbaf after Lola fiasco is because Shanks made them his allies.
I think their king is strong

Big Mom Pirates have no fucking relevance to the story. Idgaf if she ate Mother Carmel and about those CP0 kids.

Oda is seriously lacking ideas.

If she was at least important to the PK race like knowing some secret or shit. Nah nah. Let's throw the fat bitch in there.
I want panel time for the Admirals, Shanks, Mihawk, BB, Dragon etc.

Just give a mention to RinRin when we arrive at the giants who'll feel indebted to the Strawhats (we'll also discover that one of them could have kicked RinRin's butt anyway) and it all ends here.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think their king is strong
Reread Big Mom's small fb from the village. So yeah... about that....

I want panel time for the Admirals, Shanks, Mihawk, BB, Dragon etc.

Just give a mention to RinRin when we arrive at the giants who'll feel indebted to the Strawhats (we'll also discover that one of them could have kicked RinRin's butt anyway) and it all ends here.
Fuck Dragon.

But Mihawk, Shanks and Admirals for sure. We need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.