Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Y'all think Rayleigh has been training to get back in shape let's say for an eventual final war?

All he's missing is Stamina because of his lifestyle prior to meeting Luffy. The better his stamina gets the more incredible Haki feats he should be able to pull still. I know he's old but he's not in WB/sick Roger shape.

Thoughts?

I don't have VIZ so I can't confirm it fully but didn't he say that if he wasn't rusty he would be able to take care of Kizaru and save the SHs?

The same people who called this Zoro's Dragon Slaying feat that parallels Ryuma and Oden are now backpedaling as it means he has an attack that rivals Togen Totsuka, which almost put Kaido down.

We're in a dilemma to choose b/w giving Zoro a Togen Totsuka level feat and ZKK:

We should just let Zoro take a nap. Man is tired.

By the time she fights Luffy on Elbaf he will bully her worse than High Schooler bully kindergarten children.
I think she'll be mentioned/a presence in Elbaf but there will be no active antagonistic role. That role and her emperor status ends here.

Witnessing Luffy and co. punch her meme ass and send her crew down from an Elbaf waterfall would be fun but he'll move to bigger things.

Seth

โ€Ž
I think she'll be mentioned/a presence in Elbaf but there will be no active antagonistic role. That role and her emperor status ends here.

Witnessing Luffy and co. punch her meme ass and send her crew down from an Elbaf waterfall would be fun but he'll move to bigger things.
Big Mom Pirates have no fucking relevance to the story. Idgaf if she ate Mother Carmel and about those CP0 kids.

Oda is seriously lacking ideas.

If she was at least important to the PK race like knowing some secret or shit. Nah nah. Let's throw the fat bitch in there.

Seth

โ€Ž
Imagine your level of understanding of the story :jay-he:
Besides awakening that he needs a co-op friend to perform. What does Kidd have above Sanji?

Status
Not open for further replies.