Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to see how it makes Law and Kidd look bad. They are fighting an emperor. They already proved themselves worthy opponents.

Them winning this way is still a victory and it doesn't discredit Big Mum.
Then you are saying that king was even more impressive since he knocked down bigmom including her children with their ship resulting in bigmom becoming olin

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
do not be jealous:myman:
I am far from jealous

I am FURIOUS (at Oda)
Cant disagree, Oda has wasted so many characters in 2 decades, but peoppe still have hopes that he will do sth crazy with them.

They are going to be trolled just like Big Mom.
I expect Shanks to get maybe A volume to himself before the fat wannabe kills him and Mihawk will get a little less losing to Zoro. I have low expectations for most characters going forward

Anybody else think Oda is rushing plot points so suddenly?

Big Mom already out of Wano, Kanjuro’s last attack gone with her, as well as the bombs that Yamato could have stopped, and lastly Kid and Law’s role in the arc too (it was extreme diff they’re exhausted now and doubt they can still keep going).

This is 4 plot points all taken care of in 1 single chapter, Oda accelerating fast :shame:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
if Big Mom made it alive ... people should stop even doubting her defensive power
Umm no?

Oda doesn't kill characters nowadays especially arc bosses.

Law's bypassing was impressive but bitch got hit by Kidd's weak attacks and had problems. If all you have to do is something that Kidd does then even Lanji would kick her around.

She is not impressive by far.

I am far from jealous

I am FURIOUS (at Oda)

I expect Shanks to get maybe A volume to himself before the fat wannabe kills him and Mihawk will get a little less losing to Zoro. I have low expectations for most characters going forward
If Shanks get a volume to himself, I will start respecting Oda again.

Like you said, I also have very low expectations now.

What was the Yamato plotline for?

:choppawhat:

Off the top of my head I can think of is introduction of remaining numbers and all those events with CP0, XDrake and Appo. But all these events didn’t help Yamato’s character in any way, did it? I mean it’s not a bad thing. I am just trying to understand if there’s more to this.
Keep her busy so she doesn't interfer in any of the fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.