Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh the narrator’s box is a bit contrived. I mean if Linlin still has enough energy to chat shit & isn’t knocked out she can always fly back up. Wouldn’t be the first time she’s been knocked off the island 🤷🏾‍♂️ . So the narrator’s box kinda forcibly takes her out of the fight on Onigashima. I guess Oda could try to justify it with the explosion from the bomb itself knocking her out but is also pretty contrived 💀
Nah shes fallin straight to Queen Mama Chanter
Post automatically merged:

Maybe it got distracted by BM taking a bunch of rail gun shots?
So much for a sentient being like misery lol

Tbh the narrator’s box is a bit contrived. I mean if Linlin still has enough energy to chat shit & isn’t knocked out she can always fly back up. Wouldn’t be the first time she’s been knocked off the island 🤷🏾‍♂️ . So the narrator’s box kinda forcibly takes her out of the fight on Onigashima. I guess Oda could try to justify it with the explosion from the bomb itself knocking her out but is also pretty contrived 💀
You guys are underestimating how fucked up she must be from the multiple rail gun shots

I just realized (and you all can go back to my comments months ago confirming this) but I think I jinxed kidd!!!!!? I mean I wrote a thread stating that gohan would be the main character in the new dbsuper movie before kidd ever becomes a rival for luffy let alone zoro and now we having a gohan centered movi. While kidd had to be carried (even in this chapter) by law.

Status
Not open for further replies.