Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
三千里ババアは助けにいくがキッドの最後の追撃と同時にローに斬られる

マムは落ちる中周りのものにソウル与えて助けさせようとしてるのかもしれないけど、ローによって音が消されて命令することが何もできない

The wind changed, obviously I lost my bet!

Sad but true. But I accept my L, Congratz at my competitors, it was really fun!

i will open a Thread on Friday (to keep the spoilers in the spoilerthread) where you can post all your avys for me and I will wear them in the order posted, each 48 hours. Just wait for the thread, I am gonna mention you.

Do not send it per PM. It will get lost there.
You may have lost the battle…..but you won our hearts:sweat:

she's making it out of Wano. Luffy vs BM will happen, there's a reason why she didn't show advanced CoC or awakening.
Btw. I never said that Big Mom was going to be taken out of the story. My prediction was always that she would lose to Kidd and Law in battle (which she did), lose her emperor position, and be turned into Olin again. We’ll see if the last two things happen but you’re acting like Kidd fans were saying he was gonna kill her or something lol. I always believed that she would still have a role to play in the story after Wano. Now as a main antagonist? I don’t believe so.

Hey Kid Retards , why are you suprised , huh ? Last chap panel , obviously , big mom said send me attack i can tank . Big mom got attack willingly . And she managed attack . Oda is drawing sanji and zoro 20 years consecutively and you thought kid and law will be stronger than sanji and zoro. Nice humor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.