• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
三千里ババアは助けにいくがキッドの最後の追撃と同時にローに斬られる

マムは落ちる中周りのものにソウル与えて助けさせようとしてるのかもしれないけど、ローによって音が消されて命令することが何もできない
Hiroaki Hirata is the VA of sanji and Vergil

:pepecafe:

Trying to weasel out? :suresure:

But ok, it's all connected. BM loses --> Turns into Olin permanently --> Loses her Yonko spot and command of the crew.

Step 1 is complete, next step is the return of Olin. :cheers:
it's not OK ... it's the very condition of our bet ... :kuzanshut:

Big Mom coming back = your ban
Big Mom losing her Yonko rank for any reason = my ban

:kata:

Can't wait to see that panel,mad BM with a smile calling the end for Kid and Law.
Seems like she wasn't knocked out.
Tbh the narrator’s box is a bit contrived. I mean if Linlin still has enough energy to chat shit & isn’t knocked out she can always fly back up. Wouldn’t be the first time she’s been knocked off the island 🤷🏾‍♂️ . So the narrator’s box kinda forcibly takes her out of the fight on Onigashima. I guess Oda could try to justify it with the explosion from the bomb itself knocking her out but that is also pretty contrived 💀

Last edited:
The wind changed, obviously I lost my bet!

Sad but true. But I accept my L, Congratz at my competitors, it was really fun!

i will open a Thread on Friday (to keep the spoilers in the spoilerthread) where you can post all your avys for me and I will wear them in the order posted, each 48 hours. Just wait for the thread, I am gonna mention you.

Do not send it per PM. It will get lost there.
Finally a W due to BM :josad:

Law stopped BM by deleting the sound around BM as Corazon(there is one panel with his face)
How fucking broken this guy's fruit is:believe:
This man has Enel, WB and Corazon now in his df :crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

- Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.

@Lukegranders @Roo @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Paperchampion23

she's making it out of Wano. Luffy vs BM will happen, there's a reason why she didn't show advanced CoC or awakening.
She is defeated tho, making out of Wano or not doesn't matter, I haven't seen Kidd fanboys claim she is going to die.

The wind changed, obviously I lost my bet!

Sad but true. But I accept my L, Congratz at my competitors, it was really fun!

i will open a Thread on Friday (to keep the spoilers in the spoilerthread) where you can post all your avys for me and I will wear them in the order posted, each 48 hours. Just wait for the thread, I am gonna mention you.

Do not send it per PM. It will get lost there.

Well since I was the one that orginally excepted and stook to my guns it's only fair that you use my Avi first as you have also previously mentioned. Would like for this to be your picture with the words "coby is stronger than kidd period!!!!!!" on ot. That should suffice

Btw. I never said that Big Mom was going to be taken out of the story. My prediction was always that she would lose to Kidd and Law in battle (which she did), lose her emperor position, and be turned into Olin again. We’ll see if the last two things happen but you’re acting like Kidd fans were saying he was gonna kill her or something lol. I always believed that she would still have a role to play in the story after Wano. Now as a main antagonist? I don’t believe so.
Na there were definitely some who thought she'd be done in the whole series. Some on Twitter even said kill lol

This man has Enel, WB and Corazon now in his df :crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

She is defeated tho, making out of Wano or not doesn't matter, I haven't seen Kidd fanboys claim she is going to die.
But I have seen kid fan boys claim

He taking her out alone

Or its gonna be a coc clash

Or that his last attack is what seals the deal

So...

Hey Kid Retards , why are you suprised , huh ? Last chap panel , obviously , big mom said send me attack i can tank . Big mom got attack willingly . And she managed attack . Oda is drawing sanji and zoro 20 years consecutively and you thought kid and law will be stronger than sanji and zoro. Nice humor :)
Kid fans want to believe that kid is on the same level as Luffy, and their main argument is he has CoC just like Luffy. The point is so do a lot of other people, but hey aren’t on the same level as him. They say Oda is portraying only him as an equal to Luffy from all the supernovas. And people say things like Luffy is the new Roger, law the new WB, kid is the shiki. I know in one piece there are a lot of parallels and things repeat. But the main point of Luffy is to do what Roger&Joyboy couldn’t do and break the repetition. That means surpass them and be unrivaled on the seas including all the other pirates, marines and what ever forces there are.

Status
Not open for further replies.