Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the df Oda could make it plausible for kid to do nearly everything. Stopping blood flow instantly, stopping brain functionality, cause weather changes, keep on track every form of electricity (Even Hera and Enel), could cause tsunamis by a huge electromagnetic field, in the smallest concentratest form he even could cause black holes like in CERN. But hey, oda follows Lawfangirls. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Law fan gals brings the money to the table

Told you before
Oda will give alliance too much power and unlimited stamina, they can't lose when unmatch plot armor surrounds them.
Awakening stamina issues?? Lol
They won't be out even after 24x7 until they succeed their mission

Even if Saitama comes, they will always find a way to beat him up even it doesn't make any sense. Sounds almost like Fairy tail lol.

One thing i learned about throughout this raid battle is that. Oda rushes the fight, it looks like Oda doesn't plan these fight very well from before, he doesn't took much attention, looking as if he wrote in the corner. Even this Big mom fight look like a side quest lol

But not in case Kaido and Luffy, it does really look like Oda try to make Kaido vs Luffy very special and was already very well planned long way before the arc even started. Including the ending of the fight etc.

In other words he sacrifice other fights to give his full concentration on final battle of Kaido vs Luffy. The drunken style Kaido vs Luffy chapter was also nicely drawn and we could also see the dedication in the drawings compared to other fight, and that chapter is just the first phase of Kaido vs Luffy final battle.

So after every side plot is finished and Oda finally move to the main event of the arc Kaido vs Luffy, let's hope it won't disappoint, i believe this part is also what Oda is eagerly waiting to write throughout this arc, Oda would go all out here with all Rocks FB in mid battle.
At least I'm certain that Oda won't give Kaido the Linlin treatment like in this chapter.

What I'm REALLY disappointed about is the lack of flashback about Kidd's raid in Totland. 2-3 pages would have easily done the job.
Idc about Totland. Oda can easily say what he take from there and who he injured at Post raid.

I wanted to see Kid's backstory. Oda can show his bs at different arcs but i doubt it at this point.

With the df Oda could make it plausible for kid to do nearly everything. Stopping blood flow instantly, stopping brain functionality, cause weather changes, keep on track every form of electricity (Even Hera and Enel), could cause tsunamis by a huge electromagnetic field, in the smallest concentratest form he even could cause black holes like in CERN. But hey, oda follows Lawfangirls. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As a Law fanboy myself I’m not complaining. I agree that Electomagnetic df at its full potential is super OP, I don’t get why Oda isn’t making it seem like so. Maybe because Kid’s character is like Luffy who prefers brawling and is hot blooded. Law is more calculating and relies on his df so he‘s more creative

I fully expect Kid to awaken aCoC as well; his potential with awakening is actually broken. He can assign you on a piece of metal and keep hitting you with aCoC punches. Even BM wasn’t able to get herself free from assign, she had to move while carrying the metal itself

Roger's part is just BM blaming him saying things like we are having problems because of the great pirate era you created and to tell them what the one piece is etc

Second question is if the bomb is the final blow and leaker says that yep, something like that. While BM is falling she is angry at Law and Kidd and when she looks up the bomb explodes she opens her eyes and their part ends
I think she will get knocked out by that bomb bm has already taken a lot of damage. She wouldn't be recalling those memories of Roger if she was certain of her chances to survive sounds like one of those near death/defeat regrets antagonist have in their last moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.