Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Luffy going to get help against Kaido after seeing that kid and Law weren’t given a proper W against big Mom?
I can't see a another way.
If Kid and Law fail to beat her, not able to take her down, even thought Bm himself not using awakening,it clear shows that Oda didn't see how both could beat a full all out Yonkou.

Based on portrayal even if Luffy is stronger then Kid or Law inviduall, he shouldn't beat alone the strongest Yonkou 1on1, especially when the letter using awakening in his final battle not like BM.

i hope that Marco and Yamato help him out or perhaps everyone in wano. I feel like the final fight soon will be similar like Stampede, everyone vs Awakened Kaido.

I can't see a another way.
If Kid and Law fail to beat her, not able to take her down, even thought Bm himself not using awakening,it clear shows that Oda didn't see how both could beat a full all out Yonkou.

Based on portrayal even if Luffy is stronger then Kid or Law inviduall, he shouldn't beat alone the strongest Yonkou 1on1, especially when the letter using awakening in his final battle not like BM.

i hope that Marco and Yamato help him out or perhaps everyone in wano. I feel like the final fight soon will be similar like Stampede, everyone vs Awakened Kaido.
Sorry bro Luffy is on that Level

Status
Not open for further replies.