Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bro Luffy is on that Level
Yeah and Kaido is above that bro,do you really think Luffy can beat a all out Yonkou alone while Kid and Law together fail to beat one, who didn't even used awakening?

Cmon that doesn't make sense, Luffy should get help, like Marco and the others. Him beating awakened Kaido would be a big slap into any Kid and Law fan out their.
Writing wise it doesn't make sense to let him beat the strongest one alone.

I can't see a another way.
If Kid and Law fail to beat her, not able to take her down, even thought Bm himself not using awakening,it clear shows that Oda didn't see how both could beat a full all out Yonkou.

Based on portrayal even if Luffy is stronger then Kid or Law inviduall, he shouldn't beat alone the strongest Yonkou 1on1, especially when the letter using awakening in his final battle not like BM.

i hope that Marco and Yamato help him out or perhaps everyone in wano. I feel like the final fight soon will be similar like Stampede, everyone vs Awakened Kaido.
I lost faith in it, but I really wanna see the straw hats vs Kaido kinda like the Oars fight

Yeah and Kaido is above that bro,do you really think Luffy can beat a all out Yonkou alone while Kid and Law together fail to beat one, who didn't even used awakening?

Cmon that doesn't make sense, Luffy should get help, like Marco and the others. Him beating awakened Kaido would be a big slap into any Kid and Law fan out their.
Writing wise it doesn't make sense to let him beat the strongest one alone.
Law and kidd arent the mc

I think you can post your comment if you pay some money to register your account in site
True, I forgot that.

Well in my case it's still impossible because 5ch has been completely blocked in Spain(http error 451) since a few years ago and i have to access using other tools as VPN and some other things, and those things doesn't let you to pay so in my case it's still impossible.

よく見たらフクロクジュも今回でKOかも
オロチ共々倒れてるんだけど、オロチは攻撃によって島が揺れてコケた感じ

フクロクは「水~」と叫びながら倒れてるんでライゾウに我慢比べ負けたぽい

FUKUROKUJU IS DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.