Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that there are many people who are disappointed with Kid's treatment. But again Kid is not a main character, in the story of One Piece Law is much more important than him.
Law is a member of Clan D. The law has the OP OP No mi

I'm sorry for the Kid fans @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Pantheos @Monkey D Theories @Lukegranders @Roo @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Iam25 they deserve better they wanted something good but I think they expected too much from this character

Kid and his crew can't be Luffy's rivals, they're too weak. I've always said don't expect much from Kid or you'll be disappointed, Kid isn't as important as Law and he won't be.

And it looks like Big Mom wasn't even really knocked out, finally Oda found a way to knock her out with a bomb. She tanked all of Law's Awakened Deathblows that hit inside the body is impressive. Maybe eventually she will actually be in Erbaf and that's where Luffy will beat her.
I think it's too early to conclude that based on spoilers..
Let's see how much damage actually Damn punk did in scan..

I can't see Oda missing the opportunity to have Zoro lead the crew in Luffy's absence. It would be a call back to the TB Oar's fight. But it makes even more sense to happen now given Zoro's new Adv Coc. He's stepping more into the light as a leader and conqueror of his own.

Also Kaido needs to see "a samurai like Oden". This is the moment for that to happen IMO.
Interesting. Thanks. :cheers:

I can't see Oda missing the opportunity to have Zoro lead the crew in Luffy's absence. It would be a call back to the TB Oar's fight. But it makes even more sense to happen now given Zoro's new Adv Coc. He's stepping more into the light as a leader and conqueror of his own.

Also Kaido needs to see "a samurai like Oden". This is the moment for that to happen IMO.
Perhaps Marco could be the reason why all stand up again, like Sanji and Zoro.
He could used his awakened power if he has one and heal everyone for a final battle.
I can see if Oda want a team battle, he could do it now. This is the perfect time since Luffy alone is not enough, the chance to get a group battle is here and now, we not going to see any chance like this in future since strawhats keep growing and not needed to fight in groups in the future.

I see that there are many people who are disappointed with Kid's treatment. But again Kid is not a main character, in the story of One Piece Law is much more important than him.
Law is a member of Clan D. The law has the OP OP No mi

I'm sorry for the Kid fans @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Pantheos @Monkey D Theories @Lukegranders @Roo @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Iam25 they deserve better they wanted something good but I think they expected too much from this character

Kid and his crew can't be Luffy's rivals, they're too weak. I've always said don't expect much from Kid or you'll be disappointed, Kid isn't as important as Law and he won't be.

And it looks like Big Mom wasn't even really knocked out, finally Oda found a way to knock her out with a bomb. She tanked all of Law's Awakened Deathblows that hit inside the body is impressive. Maybe eventually she will actually be in Erbaf and that's where Luffy will beat her.
Been telling people this. Law is a D, has a fruit that has a bounty as much as a yonko, and got as much screen time as sanji and zoro from the strawhat crew. Oda creating law and law becoming popular with the fans is why the focus of kidd had to be split between two characters

- Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.

@Lukegranders @Roo @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Paperchampion23

she's making it out of Wano. Luffy vs BM will happen, there's a reason why she didn't show advanced CoC or awakening.
Lol she isn't a relevant villain anymore. You guys think Oda will make her the main villain of another arc after he's had her specifically lose here? What Zoro downgrades from King to Smoothie?

This is pure cope at this rate. It doesn't matter if she's in Elbaf or not. She won't be the main villain

Actually fuck oda

yeah Kid fans were delusional for wanting Luffy to have actual rivals. God forbid Luffy isn’t a Mary Sue. God forbid the story has some semblance of tension.

first Oda ruins Smoked, then Kid. This is why idgaf about one piece anymore.

fucking imagine that the guy who gets ACoC isn’t Luffy’s rival but Luffy’s right hand. Luffy is such an overpowered Mary Sue that his right hand is stronger than almost all his rivals.

Utter dogshit writing.
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.