Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn one piece Reddit is really bad :whitepress:...just checked the controversial posts...and all of them are just oda defenders and people getting downvoted for criticizing :kidwat:
I don’t really understand what’s there to criticize. The writing is in one piece style as it always was. One piece was always unpredictable. We thought Yamato would stop the bombs, twist they were used to defeat big mom even though unintentionally.
We thought the kazenbo would be a problem solved easily.
we thought law and kid would defeat big mom. Nope the bombs did. Exept the strawhat fights that they usually win everything is one piece style. People just hating on Oda because their favorite characters don’t get the treatment they think they deserve. Kid is a loser and it’s proven. Law while not a loser is not on the same level as the Strawhats, and carrot is where she belongs. Nowhere to be found.

Lmao you already know I don’t believe luffy would even meet shanks so I’ve never bought it. Just stating why it is possible to fit Big Mom there

the Davy back fight people are looking forward too it’s going to be between Law and Luffy for Robin imo
I honestly don't even believe the Davy Back Fight is coming back into this story in any capacity either lol, not even if they go to Blackbeard's Island (where it originates from)

Oda doesnt really have time for this kind of nonsense (imo). There's way too much left to do, and some of that hasn't even been revealed/addressed yet.

The guy can't read or chose to ignore details

Saltiest kidd fan it seems
As Big Mom falls down through the bottom of Onigashima, she thinks about Roger. "Why didn't you just say it before you die, Roger!? What exactly is One Piece and where is it!?"
- Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.
- We see a huge explosion in the hole

but but kiddd

What has kidd's trash talking have to do anything with annoyance he is to when remembering roger
She seems to be blaming Roger cause punks like Kidd & Law were propelled by the New Era launched by Roger in the first place.
Even Charlotte Linlin, the Great Pirate that Roger avoided to confront, is ultimately falling short because of two Pirates that lead the Generation initiated by Roger words.

Nope, they ain't going back to WCI. That is NOT happening. Oda has has never had the crew revisit places unnecessarily.

Even FI isn't probably going to be revisited. If it gets destroyed, it'll likely be because Mariejois gets destroyed and Jinbe goes down to save his people via Noah.
It might not be "exactly" in WCI but as an arc WCI 2.0 is a big possibility, unless Meme somehow dies here.

Depending on the visuals his railgun would still be pretty cool, BM is just an uber tank.
But yeah i'm glad it's over now. That fight had no autehntical flow tbh.
Puncture Wille definitely takes the cake

And that Zunisha part gives me nothing. Everyone anticipated that and on itself it does not even contain important information.
So only the grim reaper stuff, the Cp0 situation and Luffy bs Kaifo are left huh.
Two of them I'm eagerly looking forward to see

Remember how this Big mom fight started? When she left the roof she used a MOUNTAIN SIZED lightning bolt and hit Kid and Killer point blank with it… And it did nothing… And then the fight ended with Her using another lightning attack as if that would work

She seems to be blaming Roger cause punks like Kidd & Law were propelled by the New Era launched by Roger in the first place.
Even Charlotte Linlin, the Great Pirate that Roger avoided to confront, is ultimately falling short because of two Pirates that lead the Generation initiated by Roger words.
I’m telling you, people here read at a 3rd grade level

Status
Not open for further replies.