Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can easily adapt 30 chapters or more in a season. Also we’re talking about one of the best sellers. A good anime could easily put One Piece on DBZ levels around the world
Id gladly watch One Piece if they reproduced it in season batches with high quality animation. I stopped watching the anime years ago because I just couldn't handle the pacing.

- East Blue
- Alabasta
- Skypiea
- Water 7
- Enies Lobby
- Thriller Bark
- Paramount War (Sabaody, Amazon Lily, ID, Marineford)
- Fishman Island/Punk Hazard
- Dressrosa
- Zou/WCI
- Wano/Onigashima (2 parts?)

12-15 episodes each. Could be excellent and well done if you have no filler and no dragged out scenes

So I read the new info...

It really seems like a lot of plot points got tied up this chapter, K & L vs BM was finished, Yamato's side plot with the fire demon is finished (though I'm curious about the other bombs), seems like Raizo vs Fuku is done as well. I will say that I doubt Orochi's plot line got finished here as well, dude probably fainted like Tama did when Queen looked at her.
You actually highlighted a pretty important point on the bombs. With Kazenbo gone why are there still even any bombs left?:kaidowhat:

Id gladly watch One Piece if they reproduced it in season batches with high quality animation. I stopped watching the anime years ago because I just couldn't handle the pacing.

- East Blue
- Alabasta
- Skypiea
- Water 7
- Enies Lobby
- Thriller Bark
- Paramount War
- Fishman Island/Punk Hazard
- Dressrosa
- Zou/WCI
- Wano/Onigashima (2 parts?)
Dressrosa would also be 2 parts

They won the fight, but then again somehow didn't win it.

That's precisely why both the BM and Supernova fandoms are annoyed and not really satisfied right now.
I guess you could say there’s an asterisk to the victory but at the same time they took advantage of a hole they created and managed to throw Big Mom off the island + she’s injured

Mind you she tried to get back up and they managed to block her off every time. It’s mostly a win for them

I'd say if it's Elbaf, then its in a capacity where she and her crew aren't fully viable threats. There's a "tragedy" element that comes with Caramel and her feud with the Giants. Not only that, but her actual dreams (eating food with people her size, having all races come together) are actually genuine and good dreams from her. With this, I can totally believe why Oda won't make her irrelevant or most of her crew, because because do still have a role to play.

But in that that note, I don't believe she'd be the main focus of Elbaf. I think this will primarily be reserved for either another Yonko, Vegapunk or entirely just the Giants themselves (i.e. Loki as a villain, which I doubt). There are also still unaddressed things like the escaped Level 6 convicts or Underworld members, but who knows how far those go. We don't even know where Kuma or Bonney or Urogue or Vivi, Revo's, 4th RP etc all come into play. Even Rocks as a concept isn't done after this arc.

This is why i dont see her being the main anything other than a big factor into the arc, whether as an ally or as a plot device.
There are still unresolved plot threads hanging from WCI, like for example: what happened to Fishman Pirates, will Pudding return Sanji's memories, what happened to Pekoms, why does Katakuri want Meme to be defeated, what's up with Juge, is Pedro dead or not etc. Just recently we found out that two of Sanji's brothers got captured by Meme, and there's big possibility that Fishman Pirates and Pekoms got captured too [trying to save strawhats' ass], what will Luffy do after he finds out? I don't know about Elbaf, I still think [hope] that it's going to be about Shanks, but anything is possible. I think some version of WCI 2.0 is possible with the strawhats coming back with full crew to save their friends.

So I read the new info...

It really seems like a lot of plot points got tied up this chapter, K & L vs BM was finished, Yamato's side plot with the fire demon is finished (though I'm curious about the other bombs), seems like Raizo vs Fuku is done as well. I will say that I doubt Orochi's plot line got finished here as well, dude probably fainted like Tama did when Queen looked at her.
The arc is ending, people complain that Oda always adds new plot points but they quickly get resolved

You actually highlighted a pretty important point on the bombs. With Kazenbo gone why are there still even any bombs left?:kaidowhat:
I have a theory this is how Luffy will finish Kaido off, extremely powerful punch sending him straight to the bombs with the whole island blowing up (I think something will happen and everyone wil have evacuated of Onigashima in some way)

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm not really sure... :usoprice:

Maybe Kazenbo is still not done, which means Yamato's plot is still going. Maybe the bombs will be used to completley destroy Onigashima at the end of the arc, destroying the enemy castle in a symbolic fashion. Kaido/Orochi could also get the bomb treatment as Big Mom did.

Or they're just gonna chill there for show. I'm curious on if they come into play again.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.