Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Wano's length actually scares me for what's coming lol. You have 5x the characters (2 Yonko, Revo's, Marines/WG, Vegapunk/Kuma, etc) who are as or even more important than Linlin or Kaido. You have concepts like Rocks and Im that haven't been fully introduced. Factions like the Underworld or Level 6 escapees unaddressed. You have entire islands not visited yet. You have missing road poneglyphs and MIA characters on the side.

Like if BM is in Elbaf and Elbaf features anything more than her (i.e. Vegapunk or Urogue or Bonney/Kuma or Revos), that arc alone will probably clock at 100 chapters at least. Does Laugh Tale have a villain? Then it'll be decent length and not "short" like people expect. Lodestar? God Valley? Another island we don't know about yet?

And remember, if villains or characters aren't addressed prior to the final war (Elbaf, Lodestar, Laugh Tale, etc), then it ONLY makes the final war bigger.

Tldr: 5 years left was a complete and utter fucking lie lmao, even if you just tie it to Luffy's journey to PK and not the Final War.
I'm confident that Oda will fuck the end up

I don’t really understand what’s there to criticize. The writing is in one piece style as it always was. One piece was always unpredictable. We thought Yamato would stop the bombs, twist they were used to defeat big mom even though unintentionally.
We thought the kazenbo would be a problem solved easily.
we thought law and kid would defeat big mom. Nope the bombs did. Exept the strawhat fights that they usually win everything is one piece style. People just hating on Oda because their favorite characters don’t get the treatment they think they deserve. Kid is a loser and it’s proven. Law while not a loser is not on the same level as the Strawhats, and carrot is where she belongs. Nowhere to be found.
If it's always been like this and it's bad....then why are people crying over someone realizing it now and saying it?

I

Indigo

holy shit

If Wano ends in 1050, it will 142 chapters long

that's almost 3/4 of Kimetsu no Yaiba

and people think 1050 it's still early for the end of Wano

:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Seriously though, people are complaining but how would YOU write BM going down without spending 10 chapters on it?
I wouldn't bring her to Wano in the first place

THIS BITCH DID NOTHING HERE

Wano's length actually scares me for what's coming lol. You have 5x the characters (2 Yonko, Revo's, Marines/WG, Vegapunk/Kuma, etc) who are as or even more important than Linlin or Kaido. You have concepts like Rocks and Im that haven't been fully introduced. Factions like the Underworld or Level 6 escapees unaddressed. You have entire islands not visited yet. You have missing road poneglyphs and MIA characters on the side.

Like if BM is in Elbaf and Elbaf features anything more than her (i.e. Vegapunk or Urogue or Bonney/Kuma or Revos), that arc alone will probably clock at 100 chapters at least. Does Laugh Tale have a villain? Then it'll be decent length and not "short" like people expect. Lodestar? God Valley? Another island we don't know about yet?

And remember, if villains or characters aren't addressed prior to the final war (Elbaf, Lodestar, Laugh Tale, etc), then it ONLY makes the final war bigger.

Tldr: 5 years left was a complete and utter fucking lie lmao, even if you just tie it to Luffy's journey to PK and not the Final War.
5 years in Ora’s head is like 7-8 years

holy shit

If Wano ends in 1050, it will 142 chapters long

that's almost 3/4 of Kimetsu no Yaiba

and people think 1050 it's still early for the end of Wano

:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't bring her to Wano in the first place

THIS BITCH DID NOTHING HERE
She has to be here, this is the conclusion of the vs Yonko saga wich includes WCI

Seriously though, people are complaining but how would YOU write BM going down without spending 10 chapters on it?
I can give one example...like just take the current scenario itself...basically using the hole, kazenbo(or whatever), and the bombs....Oda could have written the plot in such a way that Law and Kidds aim was the same...i.e. get all the things in check(they are aware of bombs etc..) so that this current situation happened they fight to create this particular situation to defeat her and the whole fight was made to achieve it, rather than just attack her with new attacks left and right which could have used against Kaido too...but it's done in a very lazy manner and everything is just a coincidence....and it feels very lazy to a reader...like what is even there to appreciate from writing perspective the way it's written.

Status
Not open for further replies.