Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing literal about your reasons because they border along the lines of speculation just like mine

I gave you my reason of why hallucination is not the case.

You tell me why Enma is not the case?
Dude your argument for why it's not a hallucination is because you feel we "know" there is a side effect to the drug, so "why show that?". How exactly is that an actual argument lmao? And you didn't address my other point.

And I never said it couldn't be related to Enma lmao, but you guys act like Zoro is going to magically heal all wounds and get up if it is. Is the sword supposed to heal injuries? That shit such far fetched headcanonry when nothing is supporting the notion of it.

For a group that complains so much about lack of consequences, its baffling to me that you want Zoro to have none to get what you want out of ZKK.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
The sword on Onigashima is still there. Maybe Kidd can use it and open up Oden's scar or deal a new one to Kaido. Kidd's plot with Kaido can't be thrown aside so easily for Luffy's sake.... The guy was tortured and his best friend was made into a pleasure. He needs one last hoorah!

Try to be admiral fan when bunch everyone try to downplay akainu like Mario got downplay by other people.

Things : I recalled
Admiral must be yc level reeeeeeeeee

It is impossible for admiral to hurt kaido or big mom. Total impossible like finding mythical giant squid.

It take three admirals to defeat yonko brought KOL expert.

yonko > admiral is treated as fact

‘’Whitebeard quake are actually building level not island level , Rossa guy say this.

Claiming akainu is ko by Whitebeard when manga prove opposite like fossa say akainu is not down.

voodoo curse on admiral fans when yonko feats got rotten

etc etc etc…

Btw Reddit admit it has yonko biased.

@Paperchampion23
My guess on future arcs

elbatf - 15 chapters

laugh tale- 40 chapters

one piece void history - 20 chapters

final war - 150 chapters
15 chapters for Elbaf?

Oda needs 15 chapters to complete the arrival at an island these days.

People severely underestimate how much he drags things out. Just for a reference: Wano alone already lasts 130 chapters, with Onigashima taking up 60 of those chapters.

The bare minimum (!) looks more like this:

Wano - still 10 chapters to finish the climax

post-Wano - at least 5-10 chapters

Elbaf - at least 50 chapters

road to Laugh Tale - at least 10 chapters

Laugh Tale (with BB and void century reveal) - at least 60 chapters

preparations for the final war - at least 10 chapters

final war for the fate of the world - at least 100 chapters

epilogue - 3-5 chapters

That means at least ~250 chapters. With Oda's current pace of roughly 35 chapters per year you can expect another 7 years of OP.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
15 chapters for Elbaf?

Oda needs 15 chapters to complete the arrival at an island these days.

People severely underestimate how much he drags things out. Just for a reference: Wano alone already lasts 130 chapters, with Onigashima taking up 60 of those chapters.

The bare minimum (!) looks more like this:

Wano - still 10 chapters to finish the climax

post-Wano - at least 5-10 chapters

Elbaf - at least 50 chapters

road to Laugh Tale - at least 10 chapters

Laugh Tale (with BB and void century reveal) - at least 60 chapters

preparations for the final war - at least 10 chapters

final war for the fate of the world - at least 100 chapters

epilogue - 3-5 chapters

That means at least ~250 chapters. With Oda's current pace of roughly 35 chapters per year you can expect another 7 years of OP.
Whooooooooo!

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
which is why I don’t understand why people need to make a kid spite thread every week.
Post automatically merged:
We may have been the smallest fandom (except for Hawkins, respect to @Kejon ), but at the same time we are the most loyal and fun one. We have each other’s backs, have fun ideas and discussions, always bring up cool theories and never let down Kid.
Sometimes it feels like big fandom feel threatened by us 5-10 kid fans around.

Shall they shit on us, troll us… I always said, we are here for fun and we won’t go against them like that never. Look how I dealt with the idea of having kid beaten Big mum last week. It was a mistake by me, I take my L, but I never trolled any of the other fandoms. And I think, sometimes this seems even more provocative for some people.

We may have been the smallest fandom (except for Hawkins, respect to @Kejon ), but at the same time we are the most loyal and fun one. We have each other’s backs, have fun ideas and discussions, always bring up cool theories and never let down Kid.
Sometimes it feels like big fandom feel threatened by us 5-10 kid fans around.

Shall they shit on us, troll us… I always said, we are here for fun and we won’t go against them like that never. Look how I dealt with the idea of having kid beaten Big mum last week. It was a mistake by me, I take my L, but I never trolled any of the other fandoms. And I think, sometimes this seems even more provocative for some people.
I am pretty sure lot anti Kidd fans will troll like TAC. Just ignore them

Status
Not open for further replies.