Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I can't believe Fuku is done.....it feels weird I thought something different was going to happen rather than just getting burned given how it as getting focused.....it felt like watching the author teasing a candle burning off...and me watching thinking something different will happen.....but it just went and burned off :suresure:
I made a fake spoiler in the waiting room where Raizo got a big finish against Fuku. I was expecting a big finale in general so it's funny that Fuku just pussed out and gave up.

Chapter 1040 Spoilers, thanks to PG on WorstGen

Chapter 1040: Retainer

- Kid's Damned Punk shoots a hole through Big Mom and she falls out of Onigashima.
- Narrator box shows Big Mom defeated as Kid and Law collapse on top of each other.
- Cut to Luffy vs Kaido on the rooftop.
- Kaido gets up from Luffy's attack and says his cock itches.
- In an epic double spread, Kaido itches his cock through his pants.
- Cut to Raizo vs Fukurakuju.
- Both are on fire due to the paralyzing jujitsu.
- Fuku releases Raizo from his jujitsu due to the pain.
- In a jaw-dropping, epic double spread Raizo uses his own jujitsu that transforms the fire around him into a giant fire spirit shaped like Oden.
- The fire spirit uses Paradise Waterfall on Fukurakuju

End of Chapter

BREAK NEXT WEEK
:gokulaugh:

>Big Mom will come to Elbaf to fight Luffy.
>Elbaf is Usopp's territory.
Are you all aware that if she shows up in Elbaf, Usopp will beat her up? :rolaugh:
I’ve had this theory for a while now, I would be 100% fine with Usopp getting the final blow on Big Mom because it would complete his character through and through. The most cowardly character facing a literal giant who can steal your lifespan if you’re afraid, and coming out on top? It’s perfect.

i actually think Kid has been pretty solid this arc all things considered, I just find the memeing about him being lame pretty funny so I join in for the lols. It’s not easy being a supernova fan in 2022 if your fav isn’t Luffy/law/zoro, atleast Eustass got to have fights onscreen unlike apoo/drake.
Apoo got feats tho unlike drake so it not comparable at least he didn't need to be luffy fanboy to get them like Kid

This is a legit theory.

We have left the 'great adventure' part a long time ago. Wano/the vs Yonko saga is part of eos actually.
The 'marineford will look cute' statement is on the same level as 'editor cried'. It's just Oda planting hype into the audience to make them keep reading.
Nah, the final "arc" (will consist of multiple smaller arcs like PH, DR, Zou, etc) has been teased to be what follows Wano. What we are in now is not the Endgame.
Post automatically merged:

meh life goes on zoro still the goat for all he accomplished this arc
You say that (and I agree), but for many people here it's clearly not enough

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I’ve had this theory for a while now, I would be 100% fine with Usopp getting the final blow on Big Mom because it would complete his character through and through. The most cowardly character facing a literal giant who can steal your lifespan if you’re afraid, and coming out on top? It’s perfect.
Indeed, seems way too perfect for it not to happen. Looking forward to it. :goyea:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Those words you are saying ar

I think the scene is supposed to be a parallel to Oden's boiling moment. If Oden did that for an hour, Raizo feels he can survive being burned then.
I gained a lot of respect for Raizo during this fight. I was memeing about it in a previous spoiler thread but that dude really pulled through in a cool way. Not many characters can deal with being on fire like that.
:endthis:

B

Ballel

:beckmoji:

how do you do that?
First you gotta realize that automerged posts don't give alerts, I would've missed your post had I not decided to read the thread randomly.

what if the Grim Reaper is me?
You wanna kill Zoro? :crazwhat:
274 days of Pantheos using avis chosen by us

More like Oda's usage of fake tension never ends lmao

:josad:
:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.