Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, not giving Usopp his fight with P1 was a huge mistake by Oda this arc.

If Oda never had BM one shot him with AdCoC, I don't think people would be complaining as much about her being "nerfed" or Usopp being shafted.

He's the only major character this arc (the entire 130 chapter length) to not receive ANY double spreads or big moments. Maybe I eat my words soon, but my god that's fucked that he hasn't built on CoO since DR.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Honestly, not giving Usopp his fight with P1 was a huge mistake by Oda this arc.

If Oda never had BM one shot him with AdCoC, I don't think people would be complaining as much about her being "nerfed" or Usopp being shafted.

He's the only major character this arc (the entire 130 chapter length) to not receive ANY double spreads or big moments. Maybe I eat my words soon, but my god that's fucked that he hasn't built on CoO since DR.
Hes getting major focus next arc

It's going to feel a bit surreal when Wano is finally over, this is actually the first arc I was able to follow weekly when I started reading the story again with chapter 900. It is really starting to feel like we're getting to the end here.
End of the series not end of the story. One Piece will be cancelled before we find One Piece.

It's going to feel a bit surreal when Wano is finally over, this is actually the first arc I was able to follow weekly when I started reading the story again with chapter 900. It is really starting to feel like we're getting to the end here.
I want it to end so bad
If you told me back in 2018 that Wano would last 130+ chapters I wouldnt have believed you

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Easily my least favorite thing in this arc alongside what happened to Carrot. I was hyped at first as I was thinking back at the time when Usopp beat a fishman in Arlong Park and a Zoan user in Alabasta. It could've been a really cool fight that would've given him another amazing moment alongside the other ones that make him one of my favorite crew members. But he has been sidelined super hard this arc.

Here's hoping he gets a moment before the arc ends or Elbaf redeems him in a major way.

He literally cannot move because he already could not move the first time! He literally got his Haki bloom already, twice!

Stop making shit up that isn't set up to happen lmao. Before the headcanon was he'd get healed from the rooftop to go back. Then when he didn't it became about finishing King off quickly to go back to Kaido. Now it's about fighting his personal grim reaper and healing himself (what the actual fuck) enough to go back to the roof or kill Kaido over the capital.

Onigashima isn't even remotely over the capital anymore.

Jfc
I am making shit up yet oda introduced the plot point? Will say this big you can see it. IF ODA WANTED ZORO TO REMAIN KNOCKED OUT HE WOULD NOT HAVE BROUGHT UP THE NEED TO INTRODUCE ZORO GOING THROUGH SAID PAIN IN THE FIRST PLACE. HE COULD HAVE HAD ZORO REMAIN UNCONSCIOUS AND HAVE CHOPPER MENTIONED THAT ZORO IS DONE (CANT CONTRIBUTE ANYMORE) DUE TO RHE AFTER AFFECTS OF THE DRUG LOL. BUT ODA DECIDED NOT TO

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I want it to end so bad
If you told me back in 2018 that Wano would last 130+ chapters I wouldnt have believed you
It's almost there, Luffy is the last major character fight going on right now. And with how we have multiple plot points ending at the same time in this chapter I expect it to happen again in the oncoming chapters.
:hope:

Kidd and big meme don’t look good to him. He never admit he is wrong.

Big mom got looney bomb at her. lmao. I will wait for picture to judge size of explosion.

Big meme cultists are worse than most cults.
They are not entirely wrong though...the way Oda mistreated BigMom and he is not even trying to hide it that he is trolling bigmom as if he created bigmom only to troll.....Bigmom losing is not an issue but the way she lost is the issue....

"A tough fight"
-Jozu got oneshotted within 1 chapter of attacking Kuzan
-Marco never even fought Borsalino offscreen and got his chest blasted off easily (you can see it in the previous chapter he was facing Garp and Borsalino was trolling the commanders)

These two > Big Meme
Meme fans forgot she was getting stalemated by non-awakened Kid 1 vs 1 for 2 chapters (started end of 1013 til ch end 1015 before Law comes) . Any YC1 > pre-awakening Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.