Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
β€Ž
So Rossie, you liked the chapter or not ? What about the conclusion of this fight ?
It's a meh to be honest but it's the best outcome for both sides. Oda put every restriction and plot device he can and chained it to Linlin's neck to make this "victory" believable. He tried his best to not muck up both sides but I think he ultimately failed Kidd fans unless he has something more planned for them in this arc. He has Law pulling out infinite last resorts yet, all Kidd does is gather up scrap.

I'm happy Linlin show cased her durability and tankiness and still needed plot bombs to "take her out" but, It came at the expense of Kidd and making him look subpar compared to law at each turn. I personally think that their attacks are ~ it's just that Oda puts in way more effort for Law's than he does for Kidd so it makes Kidd look awful.

I'm really sad for Kidd fans. They've gone years without getting anything and when it finally seems like they'll have their moment, Oda rug pulls them. He needs to show something in this very arc against someone like Kaido or maybe WG otherwise, he'll forever be "Midd" to most fans even if it's unfair.

If it's always been like this and it's bad....then why are people crying over someone realizing it now and saying it?
Why is it bad? That’s precisely why I like one piece, cuz I haven’t been able to predict almost anything. You have so me plot lines and so much to theories about. Yet every time I get surprised.

Here is why you point is vs. If its actually pain and zoro benefits nothing from it oda would not introduce the plotline. He could have koed for the rest of wano

What logical reason would oda introduce any plot with zoro and this drug if there wasn't going to be a pay off? Zoro the chapter prior we thought was already unconscious. If oda did not want it to be more than zoro coming back he would not have introduced the plot with the grin reaper etc etc.

If it's brook he is going to help zoro with some new ability of his devil fruit

If it's chopper he is going to find a way to heal him

If it's marco, he is going to find a way to heal him

If it's hiyoiri then we literally get to find out what she used to also heal the scabbards many chapters ago.

If it's simply a manifestation of his pain and he has to fight through it he is going to get a haki bloom but remain injured.

If it's him seeing kuina it's the same thing as what was previously stated

Wow you really thought of everything.:ohreally:

I like how every single one of these "must" lead to Zoro getting healed:ihaha:

I also like that there are no consequences for Zoro, he just gets healed from the drug that's supposed to be a detriment to him and has been repeatedly alluded to being so

Wow you really thought of everything.:ohreally:

I like how every single one of these "must" lead to Zoro getting healed:ihaha:
No not everyone. Zoro thinking about kuina or hinted seeing his sword spirit or him conquering his pain via will gives him a haki bloom but will not heal him. He would literally have to push through the pain for one grand final attack or final attacks

It's a meh to be honest but it's the best outcome for both sides. Oda put every restriction and plot device he can and chained it to Linlin's neck to make this "victory" believable. He tried his best to not muck up both sides but I think he ultimately failed Kidd fans unless he has something more planned for them in this arc. He has Law pulling out infinite last resorts yet, all Kidd does is gather up scrap.

I'm happy Linlin show cased her durability and tankiness and still needed plot bombs to "take her out" but, It came at the expense of Kidd and making him look subpar compared to law at each turn. I personally think that their attacks are ~ it's just that Oda puts in way more effort for Law's than he does for Kidd so it makes Kidd look awful.

I'm really sad for Kidd fans. They've gone years without getting anything and when it finally seems like they'll have their moment, Oda rug pulls them. He needs to show something in this very arc against someone like Kaido or maybe WG otherwise, he'll forever be "Midd" to most fans even if it's unfair.
Completely agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.