Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I think i'm gonna take another break from Worstgen for some time, i will come back if we get something cool about the Grimm Reaper or Zoro's backstory

My enjoyment of the series has really fallen off these past 3 years, i was so hyped for Wano during act 1, but now i can't stop myself from seeing all the cracks / PIS moments in the narrative, and talking about it with other people weekly just make those things even more highlighted

B

Ballel

I think i'm gonna take another break from Worstgen for some time, i will come back if we get something cool about the Grimm Reaper or Zoro's backstory

My enjoyment of the series has really fallen off these past 3 years, i was so hyped for Wano during act 1, but now i can't stop myself from seeing all the cracks / PIS moments in the narrative, and talking about it with other people weekly just make those things even more highlighted
I fully understand you:pepecry:
Come back please

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Episode 983 Kid is the one that first sees the giant sword. Can’t find the clip right now since toei takes everything down

I found the clip you were talking about, correct me if I'm wrong here.

I can see where you're coming from here as I have a bit of an editor's perspective on this. It can be said that the shots here is about the reaction to Onigashima in general, but I think the placement of a couple of shots are interesting.

Shot #1: Kid smiling and saying "There it is"
Shot #2: A very slow tilt down where the sword is very clearly being shown.

While Kid is actually reacting to Onigashima, the placements of the shots puts in the viewer's mind the connection between Kid's magnetic powers and a giant metal sword so it works as a potential hint.

This idea is a part of the concept of "The Grammer of the Edit," which is placing shots in such a way that it helps tell the story. The connection that these two shots made is a good potential example of this if Kid does use that Big Ol' Sword.
:goyea:

not surprised since soca is yonko wanker or fanboy.

There are admiral fans in NF but they don’t talk very much.

If I post it on NF , I will get banned for trolling even I say admiral > yonko.
Soca turned NF into the most boring OP forum around
You can't say shit without threads being closed for "trolling" just because he doesn't like the content
He's an awful mod, a forum is supposed to be a fun place, fandom wars and bait threads are part of the experience

Wow you really thought of everything.:ohreally:

I like how every single one of these "must" lead to Zoro getting healed:ihaha:

I also like that there are no consequences for Zoro, he just gets healed from the drug that's supposed to be a detriment to him and has been repeatedly alluded to being so
If you had to predict what would come out of this whole grim reaper situation, what would you say exactly?

No not everyone. Zoro thinking about kuina or hinted seeing his sword spirit or him conquering his pain via will gives him a haki bloom but will not heal him. He would literally have to push through the pain for one grand final attack or final attacks
He literally cannot move because he already could not move the first time! He literally got his Haki bloom already, twice!

Stop making shit up that isn't set up to happen lmao. Before the headcanon was he'd get healed from the rooftop to go back. Then when he didn't it became about finishing King off quickly to go back to Kaido. Now it's about fighting his personal grim reaper and healing himself (what the actual fuck) enough to go back to the roof or kill Kaido over the capital.

Onigashima isn't even remotely over the capital anymore.

Jfc

Status
Not open for further replies.