Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
You haven't considered she's being spiteful indi with no chance of achieving wincon

That's where my mind would have went considering she's tunneled you for days straight. Not that she's reaction testing. Which would imply she would back off you.
Agreed. Also, I received your role. I have no choice but to drop my tunnel. And also, I'm so sorry you got stuck with that role LMAO.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
i used lind's ring to heal him
its literally in the writeup
lol
Bro,Now you are lying to me.

My action gave yours and zem name because you performed some sort of hostile action.

Hostile means anything not positive - kills/ stealing/redirecting etc .

It's not anti town per se

And, I confirmed with Nova before speaking out that healing someone doesn't come under this ambit.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž

My action gave yours and zem name because you performed some sort of hostile action.

And, I confirmed with Nova before speaking out that healing someone doesn't come under this ambit.
then that means someone targeted lind and i redirected a hostile action back from him

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž

I did use some artifacts that RB. I also redirected using Mind manipulation from the mystery chat abilities.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Nope there was zero way it could have failed @Ekkologix I seen you thinking I already had results and you were getting ready to argue it, so I prepared for it.
yes i thought u had something because u r very stubborn
idk how to prove u wrong tho
my role has nothing but protective stuff and like one negative action + 1 passive kill

the wagon on ryu should be enough proof from my PoV
u have a confirmation bias against me so nothing i say matters to u

Status
Not open for further replies.