Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so @Kvothe Kingkiller xlaw wasn't sure that either of you would receive his gifts

so what's making you sure sallu stole yours??
that was just an assumption since sallu made it sound like jimmy neutron let him post at night. Anyways thats not the point. My tracking and the superkill should've been unstoppable (can't be redirected, role-blocked, no manipulation) but both failed so sallu's gotta explain that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Zem earlier said "I swear on everything I love".

There is ZERO chance she is lying when she says that. 0. So whatever else you want to add, fine, but there is no way Zem did not receive Ekko is Mafia last Night. I would bet my life on it.
yea maybe shes saying the truth but the result itself is not coming from nova

there is no way nova says mafia as a result

also I investigated Noctis with an artifact I got, he is inno, when I said guilty last phase I trolled, I still would like to get rid of him to become a white whistle, but yeah, here ya go, he is inno based on a shabby artifact result :few:
Noctis gave you 2 days ago iirc the result of town for his invest action.

Isn't it interesting you checked him?

Emil

Certified Memelord
ive been pretty open about everything i did and my name is out there + my actions in the writeup kek

the case against me is purely mechanical, coming from a spiteful indie that we don't even know if hes indie or not

we can solve it mechanically as well

Emil

Certified Memelord
fam you do realize alignment check is a thing too
alignment check returns inno or guilty. literally asked nova
flavor check returns my flavor

nothing returns "mafia"

even the good all alignment check from other site will return the faction name not just "mafia"

the result itself is baloney, whether or not zem is lying or not

Status
Not open for further replies.