Status
Not open for further replies.
She has been giving helpful info and I haven't been suspecting her. Don't know why the vote and I think it's because I'm not active or maybe because I got suspicious of Underworld's wu from today and I noticed she has been town reading Underworld.
well more scum lean, since she didn't even explain right of the bat. :seriously: plus other day she was on me.

:moonwalk::moonwalk:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
nova said results r either guilty or inno

there is no way u obtain a "mafia" result @Zemmi

its not coming from nova
Zem earlier said "I swear on everything I love".

There is ZERO chance she is lying when she says that. 0. So whatever else you want to add, fine, but there is no way Zem did not receive Ekko is Mafia last Night. I would bet my life on it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
OMG, you are such a lie.

I would never put it on everything if I was lying xD

It was from Novas if you like it or not.

No one could have even known what ability that was, or even knew I had it since I just got it.
might be another player sending it

ask nova if its possible or not, he said it is

also ask him shud the results be inno or guilty

and they r

u dont get a "mafia" result

wtf

how is everyone okay with this

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Bruh what is this shitty bait question

Everyone's been trying to shade me and frame me these past 2 phases

Stop it

Ahahah good answer.

Why Sallu though? :optimistic:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
nova said results r either guilty or inno

there is no way u obtain a "mafia" result @Zemmi

its not coming from nova
Zem earlier said "I swear on everything I love".

There is ZERO chance she is lying when she says that. 0. So whatever else you want to add, fine, but there is no way Zem did not receive Ekko is Mafia last Night. I would bet my life on it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Fuji I'm leaving the site for awhile for a long hiatus or maybe forever. I really really have to take care of myself, I felt better when I left socials for a long time awhile back before I came here.
I felt the same.

I will tell you something better -

Don't leave. Just enjoy more. Troll, make jokes, take things lightly and don't invest yourself seriously in games or discussion as your life depends on it.

It worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.