Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
He talked about rolecrushing you, I don't think he's aware Mango restored you.
Ratchy buddy are you sure about that? Because like I've said I haven't seen anything in buddy Ripped's posts that implies that. He has said twice he has a guilty results on me. One I showed you above and this is the other
No. I won't be baited into revealing items of my roles sheet.

I can mechanically confirm you're not innocent.

People can follow me now or they can follow me when I'm dead.

It's all the same to the Ripped one so Long as you find your way to the gallows
Could you please point me to where you believe it is that friend Ripped said that?

@Flowa kiwi,michelle,nana..

scum lean

interesting to note, kiwi sus me over my gifs, weakness perhaps in my passive she thinks?.. lolololol then she claimed the egg sus on me out of nowhere this push i was scum because i sus egg wu, which i don't trust wu because queen bs before.. now today she puts vote on Juliet :gonope: after trying to paint me scum previous day phase lol.

also did you see ryu role or something to think he good?

:moonwalk::moonwalk:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Was I not clear? You don't actually believe that Flower's accusation is because she doesn't know some roles can have multiple abilities, yes?
Iโ€™m just pointing out a fallacy in her assumption that I used the same ability to find out the failes kills last phase and the ability I used to invest maki
And no I donโ€™t understand the bussing argument at all cuz itโ€™s such a reach

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Ratchy buddy are you sure about that? Because like I've said I haven't seen anything in buddy Ripped's posts that implies that. He has said twice he has a guilty results on me. One I showed you above and this is the other

Could you please point me to where you believe it is that friend Ripped said that?
Did he say he had an investigation, though? Like, directly?

scum lean

interesting to note, kiwi sus me over my gifs, weakness perhaps in my passive she thinks?.. lolololol then she claimed the egg sus on me out of nowhere this push i was scum because i sus egg wu, which i don't trust wu because queen bs before.. now today she puts vote on Juliet :gonope: after trying to paint me scum previous day phase lol.

I have reasons to trust Ryu, yes.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Iโ€™m just pointing out a fallacy in her assumption that I used the same ability to find out the failes kills last phase and the ability I used to invest maki
And no I donโ€™t understand the bussing argument at all cuz itโ€™s such a reach
Okay, so here is my issue. Your response to Flower's rather soft accusation here was to undermine her and pretty much imply that she's stupid. That, by itself, is whatever, I can put it down to frustration, but in this context it looks more like you're trying to dismiss i rather than address it. Saying "it's a reach" does not address it. And it makes me wonder - maybe she's onto something? What are you hiding here, Kiwi?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž

scum lean

Quote one post where I said u were scum
I was asking u questions

Status
Not open for further replies.