Status
Not open for further replies.
lanji needs to go btw

nick scanned him guilty

im tired
I had a feeling there was something off with Lanji. I said to Lind last day phase Lanji was feigning ignorance on me and reason why I left him alone was because it looked like he had something incriminating on Rej. Lanji also has a good read rate on me and always correctly town reads me but in this game he is throwing these weird shade on me which I'm not liking.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So it looks like we've officially entered the degenerate phase of the game where we've identified a large number of potential scum but cannot do anything until we slog through a hundred abilities
And it's at this point I look at having over 1,500 posts in a game and wonder "why did I even bother".

The Benevolent Dictators -

Illuminati activated [???] destroying the [The Unstoppable Force, and the Immovable Object] write-up.

@Adam 🍎 has been sent back to the shadow realm.

Any effects used in that write-up has been undone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have decided that Adam is not allowed to come back to life.
It is crucial for the deep state to keep order in the chaos.

Do not trust anyone, do not trust even yourself.
The only ones you can truly trust are the hidden ones.

We are watching.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well

I'd like to think the groundwork mafia play helped get us to suspects getting hit with abilities.

But from here on out it's a lulfest
True, I guess.
My games dont hide their degeneracy, and town is as OP as scum or more sometimes.

Youngster Joey was a prime example lol.
Those games were riots though. Just need a different mindset, this one has been draining more than entertaining though that is unfair to Novas who I imagine is working himself to death on this.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I had a feeling there was something off with Lanji. I said to Lind last day phase Lanji was feigning ignorance on me and reason why I left him alone was because it looked like he had something incriminating on Rej. Lanji also has a good read rate on me and always correctly town reads me but in this game he is throwing these weird shade on me which I'm not liking.
lately you seem to be jumping on just about anyone and making a short case on them.

To me it comes off as you just wanting to lynch anybody at this point, what are you up to?

:wonderland:

Status
Not open for further replies.