Not open for further replies.
So Law and Kidd didn't beat Big Mom

The two losers

Did nothing against Kaido

No damage against Big Mom

Big Mom didn't use adv coc

Law has the most broken DF but can't do shit

"Law and Kidd>Zoro"
The biggest L is the wanker that push Law hole bigger than Onigashima and stronger than Hakkai that clown please take the L:suresure::kuzanshut:. They are extremely delusional so much about powerscalling:milaugh:

I cant stop laughing seriously.....bigger than Onigashima and stronger than Hakkai they said....:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lmao. 1010 Luffy>Current Zoro by a good margin. All Luffy needs to do is dodge with future sight and use gear 4.

Imagine thinking Kaido doesn't neg his own subordinate. I get you are illiterate man, but King specifically follows Kaido because he believes Kaido is the strongest.
Resident illiterate man calls me illiterate. The irony.
1010 Luffy = Current Zoro
Once Zoro gets a better mastery of adv CoC he'll be on Current Luffy's level and above the Big Mom that you wank so much.
Kaido would destroy King, why does it matter? Zoro literally destroyed him as soon as he got Adv CoC too.

a 1010 Luffy coming out of a knockout fought Kaido equally for 20-30 minutes (without using g4), that is far beyond Zoro who burned his life force to beat King.
Luffy's raw physical strength, speed, haki etc. are above Zoro and always have been, his adv CoC usage has just become more refined.

Seriously, Zoro can't even use base CoC consciously without Enma succing it out of him, and blew through a PIS riddled low YC1, impressive but don't put him on Wano Luffy's level, because he's not.
That's utter nonsense. There is no way 20 to 30 minutes passed from 1010 to 1013 when Chopper ate his 30 minutes long rumble ball in 1007 and it didn't run off until the early 1020s

Resident illiterate man calls me illiterate. The irony.
1010 Luffy = Current Zoro
Once Zoro gets a better mastery of adv CoC he'll be on Current Luffy's level and above the Big Mom that you wank so much.
Kaido would destroy King, why does it matter? Zoro literally destroyed him as soon as he got Adv CoC too.
Lol. Calling me illiterate. Zoro still is far below Luffy in acoc. Zoro doesn't even have future sight. Why do you assume Zoro will match Luffys Acoc? Its pretty evident Luffy is vastly stronger than Zoro right now. And if Zoro gets power ups, so will Luffy

Hell. Zoro is probably relative to post WCI luffy seeing as how both took out a yc1.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
it was never stated and if it is black lighting what you look for , Sanji clash with King , with Oven and with Page one all of them has black lightning so quit assuming you know every thing i don't say i am right but till is otherwise confirmed it is a possibility.
Are saying the combination of Kid's COC coating and Trump card did less damage to BM than Law's trump card?

No normal black lightning isn't the same as the thick haki lightning on acoc
You're not right
Cry
Oda really never make it clear. so we saw BM this two chapters produce black lighting to defend herself , and every one say it is CoC , Jinbe did the same against WsW, with exception it is not that much like BM, and they seems the same for me who said that is CoC and the other is not.? only the assumption of people that Jinbe doesn't have it , Sanji cannot have it?
give me a break , people like Chinjao , Doffy and Katakuri , Hancock have it . Sanji is arguably stronger than all of those (maybe with exception of Katakuri not clear yet) why people just assume no those cannot have it?
when Yamato came and started using black lighting i was saying it CoC , the majority was saying no she doesn't have it and now it is confirmed she has it.

You sure you a Law fan?
Funny right, they said the fight was over after the Island Law feat (I cant stop laughing) and the franky 2.0 beam....

Big Mom took more damage from the fuking frozen bomb :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Expectation : Country lvl.

Reality : Size of a house.

@Trafalgar_D_Law :suresure:
Time to give some L in this forum right? :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

She is fragile which is why throwing rocks at her can pin her down. And she got her ribs broken by Shock Wille when a combination of Shock Wille and Punk Crash couldn't do that to her in a weaker body.
Bla bla bla,
puncture Shockwave
>> Ashrua
the point

It does matter because we've been clowning Asura for not literally defeating Kaido in one hit.
Ztards are the dummies that hyped Ashrua as capable of that. Why not laugh at there buffoonery??

No other fandom claiming they’ve got the AP to one shot Yonko. An u guys consistently laugh at Kid despite a Yonko dodging his attacks. When Zoro bs got ignored too
We don't know if Asura would've knocked out Kaido with more hits but we certainly do know Law wouldn't have fared any better if he hit a fresh Big Mom given how he couldn't KO a weakened BM.
Great way to sound smart with saying anything worth a damn. Nobody implied Law was gonna one shot. His feats aren’t judge based of weird shit Zbois come up with.

Kaido fought on with zero hindrance. Zoro could hit Kaido with dozens of that weak piss. Itd make no difference, Kaido fight on.
It still took multiple attacks from Kid and a literal nuke to take BM out after PW. Let that sink in.
Let what sink in? Only Zbois are stupid enough to think a top tier. Can’t tank other top tier attacks. Meme after 2 more PW as good as dead. It’s significantly above Kids attack obviously. An shown DC comparable to the nuke(that Yamato survived). If he’s not weakened before the fight starts they solo. Let that sink in.

Are saying the combination of Kid's COC coating and Trump card did less damage to BM than Law's trump card?
well Trump card is just overpowered we all know it his ability grant him that. both BM and Kaido has top advCoC and couldn't defend themselves against it. Kid is still a novice in using CoC , and he use it probably without realizing it.
the only ones who can use it properly this arc are Kaido , BM and Luffy , even it doesn't mean that every advCoC user has it as a offensive trump card. BM used it only against Page One or now for defense which means her homies attack are more powered.
so yes Kid's CoC haki is not good enough yet.
Zoro can use it to a good degree thanks to Enma and with a huge drawback of having his stamina absorbed.

That's utter nonsense. There is no way 20 to 30 minutes passed from 1010 to 1013 when Chopper ate his 30 minutes long rumble ball in 1007 and it didn't run off until the early 1020s
The poor time scaling of other non directly connected plot lines is Oda's fault, but it was explicitly "several tens of minutes" in the Japanese raw in 1012 from Law teleporting from the roof, to Sanji running with cross-Zoro on his back, Luffy fainted in 1013, Law teleporting from the roof is a direct connection to the start of that 1vs1.

Bla bla bla,
puncture Shockwave
>> Ashrua
the point

Ztards are the dummies that hyped Ashrua as capable of that. Why not laugh at there buffoonery??

No other fandom claiming they’ve got the AP to one shot Yonko. An u guys consistently laugh at Kid despite a Yonko dodging his attacks. When Zoro bs got ignored too
Great way to sound smart with saying anything worth a damn. Nobody implied Law was gonna one shot. His feats aren’t judge based of weird shit Zbois come up with.

Kaido fought on with zero hindrance. Zoro could hit Kaido with dozens of that weak piss. Itd make no difference, Kaido fight on.
Let what sink in? Only Zbois are stupid enough to think a top tier. Can’t tank other top tier attacks. Meme after 2 more PW as good as dead. It’s significantly above Kids attack obviously. An shown DC comparable to the nuke(that Yamato survived). If he’s not weakened before the fight starts they solo. Let that sink in.

shut the fuck off, your Law didnt even KO for 1 minute Mom after using his best shot (which funny enough aint even Island Level) Impressive sure extending the magic blade to miles.

Zoro>Law but 100% without any question.

Status
Not open for further replies.