Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
and who did say that it has to be black lighting? no one?
for exmaple Kid and Killer both should be able to use CoA , have you see any of them has a black hardening? no we didn't see that but we know they have armament haki.
and the first Luffy CoC clash between him and Chinjao was white lighting. so really there is nothing that tell us , no it has to be black lighting anyway in the anime every CoC haki lighting was shown to be different. Luffy some what red , Kaido violet , Yamato somewhat blue.
Does oda fkn do his manga with colours
In the manga oda draws acoc is thick black lightning
Cry more

HA001

Zoro cannot move. ZKK is still possible only because Sanji might use Zoro as a sword and cut Kaido's head off.
I think we both agree Luffy defeating Kaido is a better choice :suresure:
Lmfao sanji is out cold from fodder Maria and Queen
Beating kaido is irrelevant
The goal of the raid is to take his and orochis heads. It will be fulfilled

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
how she get fragile ?? The air clown or Law attacks...
She is fragile which is why throwing rocks at her can pin her down. And she got her ribs broken by Shock Wille when a combination of Shock Wille and Punk Crash couldn't do that to her in a weaker body.

Does it matter? Did it look like Ashrua was gonna beat Kaido with 3 more slashes troll??? Meme was near health before Law first awakening attacks.

Nice way to try to stick up for that average Lethality feat. But Zoro attack so irrelevant the tiny shit never spoken of again. Laws awakening scared a Yonko shitless. Massive difference in lethality/AP portrayal
:lawsigh:
It does matter because we've been clowning Asura for not literally defeating Kaido in one hit. We don't know if Asura would've knocked out Kaido with more hits but we certainly do know Law wouldn't have fared any better if he hit a fresh Big Mom given how he couldn't KO a weakened BM. It still took multiple attacks from Kid and a literal nuke to take BM out after PW. Let that sink in.

So the Law hole aint island level......who were the clown telling me that the hole is bigger than Onigashima. :suresure:

What a fucking clown......

Zoro ZKK is coming so much about the clown pushing about Brook.:suresure:

Kidd is trash, he can spam franky beam multiple time that the difference between the 2.:suresure:

Anyway what a trash fight for Law&Kidd vs Big Mom:seriously:

Good thing in this chapter, 3 plot points are gone.:myman:

The fire demon fight is finished for Yamato (she is free to do whatever she want)
The ninja fight is over.
Big Mom is done.

Luffy punching Kaido
Remain CP0, Orochi&Hiyori
ZKK (blacken blade)

Possible thing: Marco aint going for the demon, that mean he will go for Zoro (like I said weeks ago in my thread) then ZKK

Luffy will win the fight but Kaido will stand up again (look even Big Mom need a fuking bomb to close her fight....) Luffy need ZKK to end his fight.

Still clown that push hole bigger as onigashima :kuzanshut: take your L:kata:

Last edited:
Does oda fkn do his manga with colours
In the manga oda draws acoc is thick black lightning
Cry more
it was never stated and if it is black lighting what you look for , Sanji clash with King , with Oven and with Page one all of them has black lightning so quit assuming you know every thing i don't say i am right but till is otherwise confirmed it is a possibility.

HA001

it was never stated and if it is black lighting what you look for , Sanji clash with King , with Oven and with Page one all of them has black lightning so quit assuming you know every thing i don't say i am right but till is otherwise confirmed it is a possibility.
No normal black lightning isn't the same as the thick haki lightning on acoc
You're not right
Cry

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Are we sure Zoro fell off the island? IDK that should kill him
I'm sure Franky or Yamato will come in clutch next chapter. Doubt he'll actually fall all the way down
Seems like the ground collapsed under him, and I'm pretty sure he was on the edge of the island

Either someone's gonna have to save him or he's gonna have to wake up mid fall and save himself
ZORO FANS WILL BECOME SANJI FANS

SANJI SAVE ZORO FROM FALLING OFF ONIGASHIMA

:finally:
Zoro is going to land somewhere in Wano and likely meet up with Gyukimaru or Hitetsu to learn about Black Blades, Enma or Shimotsuki lore. He could also be gifted the Nidai Kitetsu then.

Maybe he even receives treatment from someone in Wano.

Zoro also needs to actually be in the Flower Capital if he's going to save the Flower Capital by slaying a dragon above it.

I doubt he's going to be saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.