Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Sorry I haven’t read anything from today, except like last couple of pages
Zem came forward, and said she had a 100% infallible result on Ekko, indicating that he was Mafia.
Kiwi came forward and said Ekko was buffed by Adam. Ekko had previously referred to the same buff as "given to scum", or something along those lines.
Then Light claimed to rolecrush Ekko, Ekko said he was permanently role-crushed. Mango tried to kill him, but it failed. Ekko claims this is because of his artifact. However, RippedCal, who earlier came forward saying Light cannot be Town, because Cal gets told when a Townie gets rolecrushed, confirmed that he was told nothing regarding Ekko being rolecrushed.

Basically, Ekko got his very own #MeToo moment.

Zem came forward, and said she had a 100% infallible result on Ekko, indicating that he was Mafia.
Kiwi came forward and said Ekko was buffed by Adam. Ekko had previously referred to the same buff as "given to scum", or something along those lines.
Then Light claimed to rolecrush Ekko, Ekko said he was permanently role-crushed. Mango tried to kill him, but it failed. Ekko claims this is because of his artifact. However, RippedCal, who earlier came forward saying Light cannot be Town, because Cal gets told when a Townie gets rolecrushed, confirmed that he was told nothing regarding Ekko being rolecrushed.

Basically, Ekko got his very own #MeToo moment.
Add to that, the leak from last day? Sallu said high chance it belongs to Nick or Ekko

S

Sallucion

[vote lynch sallu]

gna work under the assumption nana is scum here

i don't like mangos opportunistic vote on me before discussing nana's flip. odd could be right about him
^

I knew he would make a post like this. I also knew the moment Nana was Janitored people would jump on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.