Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Vote lynch Rhea @novaselinenever

Due to not contributing anything of note, just shading some players here and there. Due to not being productive as well as the scuminess that came from her slot prior to the sub that was highlighted in Hayumi's case.

Iโ€™ve read the whole game, but seriously Fuji is just like you all about being in the game and figuring stuff out.

like look at it like this. Unless you honestly believe Fuji isnโ€™t ramen guy and some type of mafia scum then you shouldnโ€™t care. Like why as an indie would it matter if you die or not right?

thatโ€™s exactly how you played and itโ€™s how Fuji plays. Like maybe you should read
If Mafia was the majority If would be helping them lol. But rn you guys are and I like gamesolving so its w.e.

Thank you :sweat:

I mean the first thing I did when the day phase started was specifically noting that I think Underworld Broker used her Chalaza ability on me, so I don't think the theory that she somehow used it to copy TAC's lynch redirect ability from Adam is accurate. If I was scum, there is no incentive for me to do so and thats the only minor contribution I can make at this time

The people that remembered playing with me in the two Turbo games before can also confirm I don't feel confident in any kind of character-based scum reading and heavily rely on votes.
hmm
you catch on quickly
second game
?

Status
Not open for further replies.