Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Thoughts on the Whole Muu Sking her and her denying it now that he flipped town?
I'll be honest. I think bestie is been a bit emotional here and I don't see her using appeal to emotion to save herself, so I think she genuinely is telling the truth here.

I have no ETA. It is as I have said, Lamperouge: I have had my abilities blocked, so I can't further my investigation.
Sounds like an excuse friend.

did u give thoughts on ratchet?
No I haven't buddy. I mainly skimmed over his and Ultra's posts. Could you please be kind enough to answer my question now?

when we dont have someone with a failed invest on them and an outed indie to deal with?

give ur detailed thoughts on ratchet/zem first if u wanna propose moving
For one, Zemmi isnโ€™t the only outed indie so Iโ€™m failing to understand the fixation on her, and wonโ€™t be placing my vote on someone who the dead tree stump GF was so fixated on cuz thatโ€™s sad af.

I ignored tf out of most Ratchet vs Ultra posts since it spanned like 100 pages so I donโ€™t particularly care. Iโ€™d rather Lynch between posters I really find more scummy. Itโ€™s coasters like them that get away because nobody wants to kill or Lynch them. And itโ€™s not even like Rheaโ€™s an inactifag, sis is just scummy.

I'll be honest. I think bestie is been a bit emotional here and I don't see her using appeal to emotion to save herself, so I think she genuinely is telling the truth here.

Sounds like an excuse friend.

No I haven't buddy. I mainly skimmed over his and Ultra's posts. Could you please be kind enough to answer my question now?
Appeal to emotion is such a cheap tactic to get people off your back imo, but I do know that sheโ€™s most likely telling the truth.

Its just that it doesnโ€™t make sense mechanically to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.