Pantheos

Heavy Metal
so who is taking on big mom.
Really interesting question and something i always stumble over by overthinking matchups. While i am fine with the idea of Luffy and Kid taking Kaido together. we still lack on oponents for BM. I can imagine of taking a Team of Katakuri and Law against her, but even Katakuri is a really big guessing for appearance. Otherwise, there is no powerhorse on the Level to take her and i cant imagine how Luffy will take 2 Yonko at the same time. Maybe BM really gets delayed until Elbaf?

Really interesting question and something i always stumble over by overthinking matchups. While i am fine with the idea of Luffy and Kid taking Kaido together. we still lack on oponents for BM. I can imagine of taking a Team of Katakuri and Law against her, but even Katakuri is a really big guessing for appearance. Otherwise, there is no powerhorse on the Level to take her and i cant imagine how Luffy will take 2 Yonko at the same time. Maybe BM really gets delayed until Elbaf?
There is a chance that she will be removed from equation during Onigaishima war....

S

stealthblack

BM seems unlikely to be taken down this arc just like kaidou, so maybe they just need someone to stall her in combat and maybe have marines admirals show up and she is forced to run.

like a team of all germa family with sanji vs her, or Kidd takes on bm along with other supernovas while luffy takes on kaidou mostly alone.

or will oda just gonna coveniently send her into another amnesia…. or kaidou upsets her somehow.

She might be there for a plot twist. What if she betrays kaido and runs of with his road poneglyph. This might be prove crucial for luffy to beat kaido as their power levels are still mismatched.

Thats what i mean with "delayed", but how and why?

Additionally, Luffy and co already know about Big Mum being there, so they plan also to go against her, even knowing how strong she is, so... is there a plan?
Kid Linlin was a kind girl moved by good intentions.
O-Lin was a good old lady.
Big Mom will become a good old hag and she will give Prometheus to Sanji and Zeus to Nami in order to defeat Blackbeard, the one that will destroy Totland, come to Wano, defeat Big Mom herself (Sanji will save her life) and kill Kaido to give his DF to Burgess :cheers:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kid Linlin was a kind girl moved by good intentions.
O-Lin was a good old lady.
Big Mom will become a good old hag and she will give Prometheus to Sanji and Zeus to Nami in order to defeat Blackbeard, the one that will destroy Totland, come to Wano, defeat Big Mom herself (Sanji will save her life) and kill Kaido to give his DF to Burgess :cheers:
Because she is still possessed by the old hag she was used to eat? I can imagine that! :D Maybe the old hag uses her devil fruit to have controll over Big Mum and when she fainted or fell into water, the old hag was just fainting, so the original O-Lin came to life again. :D

Worst

Custom title
There is a chance that she will be removed from equation during Onigaishima war....
Not necessarily (in fact we need her to have something that surpasses Marineford) my bet is that she and Kaido will have a fight for some reason they're the only one who can take on each other from the start and do each other a significant amount of damage to make Luffy + Others vs Kaido believable cuz let's be real if the alliance take on Kaido/BM when they're fresh they'll just get destroyed with not much effort from Kaido/ BM ( and I'm not saying Kaido & Big Mom but Kaido Or Big Mom )

so who is taking on big mom.
I sense another ridiculous plot twist similar to her crazed rampages, MC's picture or her amnesia coming to either separate her from Kaido and or make her turn on him to delay the confrontation between her and Luffy to Elbaf or to revert her back to the O-Lin personnality. When it comes to Big Mom don't expect to resolve things the traditionnal way.
Post automatically merged:

BM seems unlikely to be taken down this arc just like kaidou, so maybe they just need someone to stall her in combat and maybe have marines admirals show up and she is forced to run.

like a team of all germa family with sanji vs her, or Kidd takes on bm along with other supernovas while luffy takes on kaidou mostly alone.

or will oda just gonna coveniently send her into another amnesia…. or kaidou upsets her somehow.
Yes I don't see her missing the rendez-vous with her ressurfacing past issues and with Elbaf. Just like Buggy with the Grand Line and Crocodile and Moria with the New World she'll certainely return here someday.