Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Summary of Day 4 so far:
- Zem used an investigation that bypasses everything to get that Ekko is mafia alignment check.
- Kiwi used her WU revealing ability apparently to get that Metal Polearm, Maki's ability, was used on Ekko.
- Odd and MDL was killed, Flower was unrevived and Adam was resurrected, but WU was destroyed, so he died again.
- RippedCal has mechanical info that Light is not town because his ability lets him know when a town player is role crushed, and when Light claimed perma role crushed last day phase, RippedCal said that he did not receive any notification from his ability and therefore says that Light is lying.
- Naomi revealed the "???" in the WUs and found that Ryu kishi and Lanji survived Super Kills.
- Kvothe also told us that Sallucion apparently survived an unstoppable super kill last night as well.
- Fuji chose Ultra as his partner as per Fuji's wincon.

I believe that's it. Tagging users who need it: @Cinera @Ryu Kishi @Bortolomeo @Juliet @Hayumi @Naomi @Random Asshole @Michelle etc. etc.
@Salah WG

Yepp. Sallu, Lanji, and Ryu are suspected by a few.

I personally think Ryu is town from my read of him. I'm now unsure about the rest tbh. Lanji subbed out btw.
Sallu looked good in the discord chat last day phase, but I'm back tracking a little after his Nana defense. Still he was pretty game solvy.

But the suspects today are those 4. I'll quote my summary so you know why.
I see, thanks
One last request, which Characters are confirmed Scum in the Game?
Have anyone made a list of that before

AL sama

Red Haired
You remember how badly he kept shading me and I kept pushing him before anyone you even shot him? Go check day 1. It's somewhere among pages 303 - 400.

So I was not wrong about Adam.
oh boy I sure do but do you remember your defense for him

go check but I m not saying you're scum for reading people wrong

your play has been so weird that I could've tunneled you long ago if I felt like it

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Since Lanji is suspected, I might have to reevaluate my read of Rej here. Whenever I remember Rej, the only things I remember from him are his Kakkeguri gifs and his Jigglipuff comments.

Also @Noctis read on him. Speaking of @Noctis you got anything for us?

the poem tho...

I invite every scum of this game to layer 7

Shall show you my wrath
Violets are blue
Roses are red
My love will kill every single one of you

come to me if balls thee have

Status
Not open for further replies.