Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
One incrorrect read, AL. One.

I was right about the rest. This is like me bringing up Nana, when you said she was genuine and Xlaw was scum. None of us are perfect.
Yeah I'm not fond of raking you over the coals for an off read, especially given that you seem to be beating yourself up plenty about it as is.

Ratchet

Ngl, she does get suspected a lot, but the reason for that is because Kiwi has a very subtle scum play that's hard to catch unless under pressure. However, she's not one to get flustered over it without good reason, and I'm willing to overlook her for the Ekko info she brought in.
I can empathise with her on that, and I don't think she's faking the angle either. She's probably just Town, imo.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yeah I'm not fond of raking you over the coals for an off read, especially given that you seem to be beating yourself up plenty about it as is.
Like I don't understand. It's clear that nobody is perfect.

I'd like to see 90% of these players play in a non-claim game, or Flower's bravely default vanilla game first. I'm aware of my mistakes, but I don't need someone to rub it in.

Ratchet

I think one thing we can say about Ekko is that scum were not expecting him to die. So, interactions should be neat. That said

Any volunteers for going through and checking them?

Status
Not open for further replies.