Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
There was something in the Disc chat about her which was bugging me. He reaction towards being suspected of being Ekko's team mate which was off like her reaction here which was awfully defensive. But I'm not willing to off somebody with such an ability over a hunch.
Well, she said she feels like you, Ekko, Naomi always say she's scum, and that she doesn't have much say in the matter because she just gets spoken over. Given that, how much of it is a prickly defence and how much is just frustration?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well, she said she feels like you, Ekko, Naomi always say she's scum, and that she doesn't have much say in the matter because she just gets spoken over. Given that, how much of it is a prickly defence and how much is just frustration?
Ngl, she does get suspected a lot, but the reason for that is because Kiwi has a very subtle scum play that's hard to catch unless under pressure. However, she's not one to get flustered over it without good reason, and I'm willing to overlook her for the Ekko info she brought in.

Status
Not open for further replies.