Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ranking but the gap between Yamato and midd is significant
You underestimate Kidd. It is true that Kidd lacks the haki feats and speed feats. However, his outright power makes up for a good portion of that. His endurance is also very impressive and among the top of the alliance fighters.
He will be able to hold his own against Yamato maybe even push her to extreme diff

There is no equivalence between Luffy and Zoro, one went all out against a YC1, one is figthing a Yonko 1vs1.
Trying to add such a gap between Zoro and Sanji when they fought people 5% apart in back to back chapters is a clownish opinion. Killer over Sanji? seriously?
Killer feats are trash compared to sanji's I don't understand how they rate killer so high

Do you think Zoro in KoH is temporarily a top-tier?
I think without KoH Zoro is a inbetweener, with KoH he is clearly a Low top tier, just see how even King got his ass beaten.
If Zoro can lvl up with KoH, used it longer, he will be even stronger.
Zoro already has adv CoC and adv CoA, next step is adv CoO,then his base version will be a low top tier and with KoH he will be a mid top tier,with black sword high top tier. Personal opinion for now.
You thought?

No no and no

Kidd's attacks barely did anything to BM only awakening assign maybe but that puts Kidd in danger , his laser attacks get dodged for most part and I have placed him above quee
it’s hard to look good when you’re fighting one of the tankiest characters. Keep in mind Kid was able to overpower her and did damage. The bull alone made her unconscious for a bit, and she keeps challenging Kid. Compare that to Queen’s performance against amnesiac BM, it’s night and day. Also Marco got choked so easily like BM grabbed a nugget, and he was lucky his flames can touch homies, BM didn’t even bother hitting Marco

What? Where did Hawkins heal Kid? All he does was cutting the connection, thats why kid felt free. There was no healing since beginning of the raid, not even a small pause.
His CoA was enought to significantly hurt big mum, made her being, she felt the urge to cut down the bull before reaching her, while other attacks where openly taken.

His CoC was strong enough to be acknowledged by Kaido himself.

Additionally he fought Pre-Wano Kaido already and didn’t (!) got oneshotted, like Luffy pre-udon got. Kid fought Kaido for some longer time, mentioned by Hawkins. It is save to say Kid was pre-udon stronger than luffy.
Kid wasn't alone then. He was with Killer according to Hawkins So I don't know if Kid was really stronger than Luffy at that time. Otherwise it would mean that Kid was stronger than Katakuri which is not the case.

Since before Udon the only person who was second level of emperor at the beginning of Wano was Luffy who had just beaten Katakuri and who had awakened his Future Haki even logically it is not possible
@Pantheos

Status
Not open for further replies.