Small Gap

--In-betweeners level 2 -- Zoro , Yamato

Gap

--YC1 -- King , kata , marco

Significant gap

YC2 -- Sanji , Kidd

YC2.5 -- Queen Cracker

@Tyki_Mikk

--Kidd is good tank but that is all going for him and plot is also there , law survived barrage of BM'S punches

--Kidd's attacks won't work against most characters who are fast like marco , king , kata etc BM is sitting target

--Example Zoro and sanji dodging multiple lasers from queen , Kidd's final attack will get dodged and for awakening kidd had to come close which maybe Letha for him

There is so much wrong with putting Law over Zoro, and you went ahead and put Kid up there with Zoro. Other than that, you're spot on.
About Kid and Zoro spot, yeah im myself not sure, but when it comes to Law via feats I put him for now above Zoro.
What Law so far show, endurance,speed,ap and hax wise was really top.
If I would show off these feats of Law and Zoro to a neutral manga reader, they would place Law also slighty above, not saying that all 3 moves around the same lvl(Low top tiers), so overall the gap is not big.

I understand though if you see it different, as I said I agree even with the Kid point(pretty disappointed how Oda handle him), but in terms of Law I disagree.

His crew can talk how much he wants, Kidd still didn't fear her and proceded to finish her
Unlike Apoo who dumps his ally and escapes from CP0:catsure:
Facts rerere Dawg he was sleeping so peacefully before big mom turn her back :steef:and I dump someone who get clap before me too who I didn't even like also didn't need no one begging for him to blast them in they face

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
EoS Law will get his chance to prove that he can keep up with Doffy without anyone helping him. :goyea:
Kid better help against Kaido and show some insane stuff because I can't possibly put him above King or Yamato as of now
EoS Kidd wont be anywhere close to King.
It's hard to put him even above Yamato, lol.

Zolobros what happened? :vistalaugh:
Two things happened:
1. Your hero that cant match Doffy failed to beat incompetent Meme, despite getting all the favorable conditions he needs, despite using 3 ultimate moves, despite Kidd following his attacks with his own ultimates, trash remains trash. Oda had to use frickin bombs to tkae her out because your boy isnt good enough. As consolidation price, due to dealing low damage to Meme, your boy flexed on the ground and even there, he failed to replicate him own feat from Punk Hazard.

2. The grim reaper is not Brook, Zoro plots continue to advance and have no intention of stopping.

That's what happened, Lawbros. :myman:
It is weird though.

Momo is pulling the islands away.

The bombs are gone.

So where is the standard time ticking bomb that Oda uses at the end of the arc to give Luffy a time limit for his fight?

:sus:
It is still there, not all bombs are gone.
If Kaido weakens enough for flame clouds to disappear, Onigashima falls aka it explodes.
However, there are two guys on the island who can cut explosions. :kuzanshut:
WB - died standing
Law - knocked out sitting

If people still don't believe that Law is the WB of the new generation I don't know what to tell them
Dont tell us anything, no more please. We cant keep up with these jokes. :rolaugh:
Among super nova we can update order

Blackbeard and Luffy
Law and Zoro
Others
Kidd

Hahahahahah
Zoro>Blackbeard>Law>Luffy>Kidd
Luffybro, you dont need to struggle with power scaling.
Just ask for the list whenever you need it. :goyea:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
You forgot that Hawkins literally healed him right ? I know he has all 3 types of Haki but they're all shit tier, even in the anime he only made people scared didnt even knock them down and Durability is okay but its not enough to face YC1s thats why I put him YC2 tier
What? Where did Hawkins heal Kid? All he does was cutting the connection, thats why kid felt free. There was no healing since beginning of the raid, not even a small pause.
His CoA was enought to significantly hurt big mum, made her being, she felt the urge to cut down the bull before reaching her, while other attacks where openly taken.

His CoC was strong enough to be acknowledged by Kaido himself.

Additionally he fought Pre-Wano Kaido already and didn’t (!) got oneshotted, like Luffy pre-udon got. Kid fought Kaido for some longer time, mentioned by Hawkins. It is save to say Kid was pre-udon stronger than luffy.

My ranking for now

--In-betweeners -- Current Base Luffy , Law

Small Gap

--In-betweeners level 2 -- Zoro , Yamato

Gap

--YC1 -- King , kata , marco

Significant gap

YC2 -- Sanji , Kidd

YC2.5 -- Queen Cracker

@Tyki_Mikk

--Kidd is good tank but that is all going for him and plot is also there , law survived barrage of BM'S punches

--Kidd's attacks won't work against most characters who are fast like marco , king , kata etc BM is sitting target

--Example Zoro and sanji dodging multiple lasers from queen , Kidd's final attack will get dodged and for awakening kidd had to come close which maybe Letha for him
Outside of Zoro and Kid, I totally agree, but as I said I don´t judge you if you place Kid lower, Oda really handle it worse with him...

:lawsigh:
The Kidd hate is too much. He is a leader of the new generation so he can't be weaker than any member of the new generation. Same for Killer.
Yeah Urouge and Bege and Bonnie are captains too and Oda is saving them for the final part pf the story, the only reason Kidd is getting this spotlight is just because its Wano, just like Bege was in WCI

You forgot that Hawkins literally healed him right ? I know he has all 3 types of Haki but they're all shit tier, even in the anime he only made people scared didnt even knock them down and Durability is okay but its not enough to face YC1s thats why I put him YC2 tier
Damn Kid haters really read two piece. When did Hawkins heal kid? And provide sources

Status
Not open for further replies.