Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Ah. I'll keep talking to you this way then my friend. I think we quoted each other plenty today.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Lindie are you tryna get Ekko to shoot me with all those quotes lmao?

I don't know. The only thing I know is that bestie said her ability failed on him.
Yes my first invest, when I tried to find his whistle level failed on him. He knew it was going to fail too.

Then last night I used a tracking ability on him and Lindl both and it failed.

Then I used my invest from mystery chat, with some artifacts to make sure there was no way it or I could be messed with and got Mafia on him. It was an alignment check.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yes my first invest, when I tried to find his whistle level failed on him. He knew it was going to fail too.

Then last night I used a tracking ability on him and Lindl both and it failed.

Then I used my invest from mystery chat, with some artifacts to make sure there was no way it or I could be messed with and got Mafia on him. It was an alignment check.
Not on Ekko bestie, on Ariess.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Alright then Lighto~

Hmm.. Aries subbed in for Baba previously and I have no idea on what he's done this game. Baba went pretty hard on Muugen day 1 and that's all I remember.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lindie my friend, I'll do a quick iso on Baba a bit later, but the only thing I remember Ariess doing is just saying Ekko is scum and making jokes lol.

I'm at work so I'm just skimming but yea you are right.
Thanks bestie.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
@Underworld Broker just delve to another layer if you like then. Sorry we can't partner.

So you'll have to delve next night, and the the next day you'll have to canvass the layer. Meaning this day phase, the players will be canvassing the layer they submitted last night. So I'm not sure if you can even find someone.

Ask Novas if your condition can be bypassed. Or else you won't have a chat tonight since you didn't delve last night I assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.