Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree that he could fall down to the basement, but is the basement really below his direction?
iirc, Zoro collapsed in the same spot he battled with Arbel (right side of the skull) and he got there by climbing up from the basement (when Arbel removed his Mask)

Yes, there is no doubt about it.
Just wait for the final war when Doffy breaks out. And Law giving it his all to keep up with Doffy...
Doffy himself falls short of top tier, Law by default is ranked the same, even if he manages to win alone.
Dont get your hopes up for Kidd, he will remain in Pica's shadow unless he walks into an island made of metal.
That's because Doffy (current High High Tier) Will be reintroduced as Top Tier. Nothing to do with Law.
Also, imo, Doffy and Law will have different paths in Marie Joise.

I understand what you are saying but in fact currently since the manga Luffy is the only one who has a lead on the poneglyphs with Robin, the voice of all the D.

And the connections with Zunisha and Poseidon, Momonosuke, the Minks and the Kozuki.

I find he has nothing for Kid for him and I think that's pretty clearly shown in the manga otherwise Oda would have done it. And even at the level of individual strength and team strength, it's not the same thing at all.
@rerere
Hey I don't want to force you believing me, Just Remember my words when we'll reach Lodestar
:myman:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You know what guys, im gonna join the dark side… Oda should kill law… Like this man is too much… Its too convenient how much random shit Oda can have Law do… Nah, this man should get killed off soon before he randomly starts pulling out even more ridiculous shit
Just put Doffy against him and he cant do shit. Calmate senor, there are more broken people than Law and even they have been dealt with.

O-Lin was a literal plot device to have her save Luffy. There is no more O-Lin. Just like mothering mode was to save Tama. Liniln will simply regain her memory of what happened and it will have a change on her outlook and how she approaches things but, no, she isn't going to become O-Lin.

Most people pushing this O-Lin business are wishful thinkers.
nobody wishes for O-lin to return, it’s just that Oda introduced something convenient and can always use it again. Somehow someway, her memory is most likely involved for her to stop being a threat.

Her remembering Mother Caramel now is actually the best outcome, all I’m saying is a Luffy vs BM boxing match is not necessary anymore. The New Gen has already forcefully took out the Old Gen’s influence by the time Wano is over. Though I might be wrong except that Shanks is also likely going to be in Elbaf. So the best outcome is for SHs to return to WCI as Luffy promised though repeat islands almost never happen as well, and BM’s issue might have already been resolved by Pudding, etc. I honestly think BM is a potential ally though she’d be busted for the alliance

Note: I like BM a lot, even more than Kaido, I’m just looking at the way Oda’s been writing. Nobody wishes for Oda to fuck up her character anymore

Last edited:
It's ok Lawbros, I know you need attention. I would need it too if my boy lost his opponent to some gunpowder.
The bigger letters you use, the more attention you get so cry louder.

Pica's greatness is evident, only the deniers act like they are blind. Agenda must be preserved! :myman:
Sayin somebody needs “attention”. When ur constantly claiming a subordinate!!!! actually superior to his captain & his rival(Law), true Delusions if I’ve ever seen it.

Remember when y’all thought said subordinate would have the best feats in the arc?? Me either lls
:josad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Sayin somebody needs “attention”. When ur constantly claiming a subordinate!!!! actually superior to his captain & his rival(Law). Remember when y’all thought said subordinate would have the best feats in the arc?? Me either lls
:josad:
Remember when someone got better feats than that subordinate? No? Neither do I.
Lawbros down bad they entertain the whole circus. :rolaugh:

O-Lin was a literal plot device to have her save Luffy. There is no more O-Lin. Just like mothering mode was to save Tama. Liniln will simply regain her memory of what happened and it will have a change on her outlook and how she approaches things but, no, she isn't going to become O-Lin.

Most people pushing this O-Lin business are wishful thinkers.
If she doesn't get killed, the very end of big mom's arc will be Olin. Big mom is just mother Carmel possessing her with awakened soru soru
Post automatically merged:

Which character in this series has randomly been able to just mimic a whole other df power out of thin air like Law is doing with Corazon’s power

like its reaching levels of ridiculousness beyond anything
Katakuri copying Luffy

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Which character in this series has randomly been able to just mimic a whole other df power out of thin air like Law is doing with Corazon’s power

like its reaching levels of ridiculousness beyond anything
Thats what spilled the cup? Soundless room for Operating human? Shieeet... Watch yourselves guys, the soundless surgeon is coming! :jay-he:
That's what you call too broken to exist that Oda needs to kill off? Damn, the standards are extra low these days...

umm yes it does Ztard
A Yonko enhanced weapon, needs to prove nothing to be placed above King.

Kings Flames best feats burning fodder. Burden of proof is on you, to provide half logic arguments on why a lowly Bug like King Flames> meme Lightning/Flames

Stop lying, nobody buying this horse shit. Give it a rest already.... Ling beat fresh Zoro senseless, bum face down dying. Law after a Yonko Battle still sitting up right. Like a King
says the dumbass claiming Kings flames> meme flames based on nothing. Zbois gonna be tryna convince everybody that bull this week. An of course nobody buying the shit but Ztards....

Just headcannon like always.

I base King's flame strength off the fact it reaches magma level which is beyond fire level. The manga have showed and told us that magma is the stronger element between the two. His flames becoming as powerful magma means the stronger than fire.

Zoro use a technique that can cut a dragon (Kaido) in half to counter it shows us the type of power needed to counter it.

Remember when someone got better feats than that subordinate? No? Neither do I.
Lawbros down bad they entertain the whole circus. :rolaugh:
The rest of the forum never forgot lol. PH-Wano which arc was it Zoro got the better feats again?? Let’s see the can of worms u open, to “lie Zoro into superiority” this time
Subordinate > Law/Luffy/Kid
Always been a bad joke
:kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.