Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that I am wondering about is that Michelle said she protected bestie and I am not sure why she'd do that as scum. I'll have to take a closer look at Sallu too.
Yeah that’s the hang up.

Even more so bc she claimed protecting Zemmi the day Adam came back and outted her. Idk if that was premeditated distancing or if it shows they weren’t coordinating/not teammates.

You voted Blue with Adam around the time Adam make his push for him, without acknowledging the Adam case from what I remember. Then you voted TAC over Adam when TAC became the counter wagon pretty suddenly.

You also defended Adam on two different occasions. You played like I’d look for a teammate to play around him.
Adam was suspected, do you really think I would link myself with him like this if we were mates?
You didn't hear about the word distancing then.

My play, at contrary, doesn't make sense for scum.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If her and Ekko are partners that could have been a way of covering his ass
Yeah but if Ekko planned on shooting Zemmi I don't see why Michelle would protect her and I believe bestie said she wasn't hit. I don't see the play here tbh.

Yeah that’s the hang up.

Even more so bc she claimed protecting Zemmi the day Adam came back and outted her. Idk if that was premeditated distancing or if it shows they weren’t coordinating/not teammates.
I agree buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.