Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
BTW Since I'm a white whistle now I'm thinking I'm going layer 6 this night.

I had a fog weave so I figured I'd try to go to layer 5 solo, which is where I am atm

@Light D Lamperouge you don't have the whistle right?
White whistle? No, my partner Ariess is alive, Mango buddy.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Right.

Remember, *Ekko* claimed that he fired a superkill at Zemmi. Then Zemmi said nothing ever hit them. That can very quickly turn into a self resolving situation, as one party is hard contradicting the other.

In comes Michelle with the "oh btw I protected u"
Sure I see the angle, but there was a super kill attempt by Tohru in the WU, which points to Ekko firing being true, unless we believe the WU was forged or parts of it were.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Who else lmao
Time for an ITA Mango friend. :goyea:
:finally:

I'd shoot him just to go adventure with you baby, but there are also other interesting targets, like Rej, he was suddenly very unsure about Ekko once he got evidence stacked on him, even though he was very keen on me killing him in the discord lmao.

atm, who would you say is top 3 shooting targets outside of Ekko obviously?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Remember, *Ekko* claimed that he fired a superkill at Zemmi. Then Zemmi said nothing ever hit them. That can very quickly turn into a self resolving situation, as one party is hard contradicting the other.
If Ekko and Michelle are on the same team, why would Ekko claim this in the first place though? What's the plan there?

Status
Not open for further replies.