Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
:cheers:

CP0? I doubt Lolda will do something as risky and repetitive as Robin being captured for the second time, tbh. :quest:

Killer and Jinbei going up against CP0 is something I don't mind seeing since a W against CP0 will boost their bounty to over a billion each (which they deserve). Maybe that's why CP0 is first made through to go Drake, Apoo, and Izo? :hope:

Anyway, this certainly is a more interesting match-up compared to the wish of Cook FC (Lanjino vs CP0). :kobeha:

Like I said, it if was all in his mind, I doubt his blood would have been all over the place.
Odds of Carrot going against CP0?
:queenhear:

There's a bit of a difference between the two situations though. Yamato left Momo and it wasn't until a couple of chapters later that Kin and Kiku reach Momo. She didn't "barely" miss anyone here. With Brook and Robin, they're literally a few feet from each other on the same panel but just so happen to not notice each other.

All I'm saying is that Yamato has been pretty weird since she's been introduced and that I'm curious where Oda is taking her character.
:handsup:
Yes, Oda is trolling the readers
And I'm gonna wait for the next chapter but I'm starting to get a idea where he's taking her character.

" Hallucinations are where someone sees, hears, smells, tastes or feels things that don't exist outside their mind. They're common in people with schizophrenia, and are usually experienced as hearing voices. Hallucinations can be frightening, but there's usually an identifiable cause."
The hallucination moved Zoro around, how amazing is that? :crazwhat:
Zoro is not a mere Yonko. His balls arent that tiny.
Also, check your eyes because King couldnt land hits on Zoro.
The only time he did was when Zoro came out of backward roll while King was in speed mode and even that is questionable if Zoro blocked it with the sword in his teeth or not. Landing hits on Zoro is nearly impossible, he is an entirely different league.

No, it is the least logical explanation. Oda didnt wake Zoro up to hallucinate just for him to go back to sleep.
Development in this chapter killed off all the ideas except the one that it really is the grim reaper.
What happened there will be revealed moments before ZKK. Oda is just giving you chances to bet against Zoro.

In One Piece animals can talk, drink alcohol, have opposable thumbs, and Ghosts/Spirits/Hallucinations repair entire ships so

:handsup:

Whether or not the grim reaper represented the drug side effects or not is irrelevant lol. He's falling off the island and needs help.

B

Ballel

Why not? Why cant someone read a series because they enjoy one character in particular?

whats the problem with that? You saying you have to love everything in the series to keep reading it?
This is not what I was saying. He sounded as if he didn't enjoy the series at all and only because of Zoro he can't stop reading (but actually he wants to)
This is how I understood it
Correct me if I'm wrong @L55

Status
Not open for further replies.